• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women’s Basketball @ Tulsa tonight at 6 pm EST...

Guest SittingBull

Guest SittingBull
47 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You look at the final score and it would appear we won comfortably.  But for those of us that watched it we know better.  Blow a 20 point lead down to maybe 2 at one point.  They held on and won which is great but just beat someone by 40 and give my blood pressure a rest.  Our WBB team goes into the same shooting funk as the MBB team at least one a game.  Usually 6+ minutes without a basket.  

Luckily they were playing an AAC cupcake.

https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=200137&s=309913

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You look at the final score and it would appear we won comfortably.  But for those of us that watched it we know better.  Blow a 20 point lead down to maybe 2 at one point.  They held on and won which is great but just beat someone by 40 and give my blood pressure a rest.  Our WBB team goes into the same shooting funk as the MBB team at least one a game.  Usually 6+ minutes without a basket.  

ME TOO AND I'M 76

• Haha 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

AN ACC CUPCAKE THAT TOOK TEMPLE TO OVERTIME.

Edited by BAMABULL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, BAMABULL said:

ME TOO AND I'M 76

Well hot **** and pass the ammo...finally, somebody on TBP older than me Alright !!  Watching our Bull's teams get the young'uns all ticked off but ****...it could kill us. But as Bamabull can attest...we will Bull's fans until we die. And, be on TBP just to piss some folks off... 🤣

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

32 minutes ago, BAMABULL said:

ME TOO AND I'M 76

26 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Well hot **** and pass the ammo...finally, somebody on TBP older than me Alright !!  Watching our Bull's teams get the young'uns all ticked off but ****...it could kill us. But as Bamabull can attest...we will Bull's fans until we die. And, be on TBP just to piss some folks off... 🤣

Older than me too.   @BAMABULL is my new favorite Bullspenner.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
33 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Cheers to that!  I'm younger than you, but I love that we have fans of all ages that support our programs.  Remember, age is just a number man, and if you are enjoying life/retirement, then all the better.  I actually look forward to those days.

Guest SittingBull
17 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Packers vs Seahawks playoff game or this must see game, tough decision 😂

Easy choice, Bulls Women’s Basketball trumps NFL every time.  The last time I watched the Packers play on TV, Vince Lombardi was their coach, and the Seahawks didn’t exist.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Easy choice, Bulls Women’s Basketball trumps NFL every time.  The last time I watched the Packers play on TV, Vince Lombardi was their coach, and the Seahawks didn’t exist.  

I love all of our USF programs, but unless its a really big Women's game.......the NFL playoffs trumps Womens basketball for me.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i just turned 63

• Upvote 1