• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cardinals at Bucs

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

We went to the game (last year or year before?) when the Bucs were in Phoenix.  Watched the Bucs disintegrate.  

My son is a Bucs fan, I am/was not.  Hence I adopted the Cards since moving out here about 15 years ago.

We'll have fun today.  The Cards are not very good, we'll be relying on 5 Jameis turnovers to win.

Go Cardinals!

Image result for arizona cardinals vs tampa bay

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Thankfully the Bulls have a home hoops game so not forced to attend. Actually able to sell and not take to big a bath. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

And somehow the Bucs snatched victory from the jaws of defeat 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 11/10/2019 at 9:19 AM, Brad said:

We went to the game (last year or year before?) when the Bucs were in Phoenix.  Watched the Bucs disintegrate.  

My son is a Bucs fan, I am/was not.  Hence I adopted the Cards since moving out here about 15 years ago.

We'll have fun today.  The Cards are not very good, we'll be relying on 5 Jameis turnovers to win.

Go Cardinals!

Image result for arizona cardinals vs tampa bay

These 2 teams are pretty evenly matched.  Glad Bucs finally pulled one out.....finally maybe have a kicker.  Saw a sign in the stands it was funny - "Gay is the Way"!.......with all the terrible kickers we have had, cant argue with that right now.

You all didn't feel even a little bit bad that the PI wasn't called on the last play of the game, which would have set up a FG?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

25 minutes ago, Brad said:

You all didn't feel even a little bit bad that the PI wasn't called on the last play of the game, which would have set up a FG?

Aren’t those reviewable now?

Guest Jonesy Bull
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:21 PM, Brad said:

Why would we feel bad.  As terrible as the Bucs have been over the years, we will take any victory no matter what the circumstances, even if the other team wants to whine about getting robbed.  PLEASE - we know misery better than anybody!

Yesterday, the Bucs were back to playing a "real" team, and got their butts handed to them.  Winston has got to go, I'm thinking the countdown for that to happen is the day after the regular season.  But we will probably win a couple of meaningless games down the stretch and screw up our draft choice and not get a good QB like we need.....Its a Bucs Life!