• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

State of the program...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

Lots of new faces on Defense flying around last night. It was good to see Mims and Davis flying around. I think I saw Lainge in there a play or two. The D played solid and kept us in the game. 

The offense stunk it up!!!! The ol stinks and McCloud will transfer after next year of backing up transfer or true freshmen.

Portal raid 2 will be on the O side of the ball this year. Bell's offense just need some talent. He literally needs 10 guys from Juco and the portal.

I will expect Charlie to run off 5 or 6 more in.the offseason to get some p5 players on offense. We need some impact guys on the line... rb depth and definitely a qb and receiver. Maybe that's why he is playing McCloud...to show potential transfers that they could come here to play. 

The kid from Tennessee that is sitting will help. I like Weaver and there is an incoming freshman that probably will play day 1.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329

Problem is recruiting...6th or 7th in conference isn't cutting it. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649

Maybe the strategy is to get some impact players due to the simple fact that the inherited talent was really that bad outside of a few player. 

I think.we really are just 1 raid away to.have a good team.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Corey lea said:

Maybe the strategy is to get some impact players due to the simple fact that the inherited talent was really that bad outside of a few player. 

I think.we really are just 1 raid away to.have a good team.

It’s been three years the next recruiting class will have given an opportunity to have completely turned the roster and yet as we have gotten what now could have been 75% CCS’ players we have only gotten progressively worse. If we were directionally correct you would expect incremental progress and not the incremental further failure we have seen.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I saw where the QB "commit" Tate Rodemaker got an offer from Utah. 

As a USF fan, I would think he may want to consider taking that offer. 

Edited by usf97