• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

It is extremely tempting to do this trip.

I can get the same flight-- no problem.

Need to get a hotel/car or jump on with someone else on their arrangements.

And I can still make the Bucs game on Sunday.

wow-- tough call. If someone told me I could get field access for pictures for the site, I would hard pressed not to do this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Do it Mike, Do it, Do it..........

Guest PSUBino

Hey guys,

Just stopped by this site for the first time.  I live in Pgh, so if you have any questions about the city that Pitt fans won't answer, just let me know and I'll be happy to help.  Good luck.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Mike- did you try calling the USF athletic dept? It's probably still early enough to do it.  For Scout we were able to get our photographer in at Miami through the department...let me know if that works.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Do it Mike, Do it, Do it..........

U are an evil man.  :)   BTW I'm taking the credit card out of my wallet daily to buy those tix to Pitt on S'west but I'm trying to be fiscally prudent.  Wanna go bad.

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

Bino,

We're being told Station Square is the place to be Friday night?  Is that correct?  

Also, how much we looking at for a cab from the Hyatt to that area (want to know if it's worth it to rent a car).

Thanks!

I'll be there cheering! I would seriously love to meet ya'll...I've been very anxious to meet the Bull Backers!

Jenna, I realize your Gameday schedules can be very tight... but we start tailgating really early.  Some of us won't be there for WVU -- we'll be at the Alumni Association Bull Roast because of our involvement in the AA -- but if you can make it early for the Cincy game, we can have coffee/hot cocoa/ and Krispy Kremes for you and your friends.

For more information on the Bull Backers, please visit our website at www.BullBackers.com or IM one of our members (me, bullsmania, MikeG, WoolyBully, BULLheaded, BullDoug, ET, LakeBull, Bulliever, The_Sheriff, Velcrogrip, mutt, Bubbles, Zonald, ZeroBullChip, T-man, USFMikeB, Ricky_the_Bull, etc. etc. etc.)

The USF Bull Backers -- By the Fans, For the Fans, all for USF! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  44

aren't any of ya guys tailgating ?? If not go to the Clark Bar close to the stadium a fair amoubt of rival fans have shown up there, some even leave w/ all body parts intact ;D. Just kidding about the last part hope you guys enjoy everything except the final score, most important have a safe trip ! Walk by 7D parking just might have a beverage for ya.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Thanks Jim!! I will definitely need to stop by...we typically visit over by the alumni area as well when we do our pre-game pep rally.  We'll figure something out! :)

Guest PSUBino

All,

I don't really know if I would consider Station Sq the place to be on a Friday night.  Really depends on what you are looking for.  Station Sq is more of a touristy area with the Hard Rock Cafe, Bar Louie, Red Star, etc.  Just down the street (Carson St), is an area called the South Side.  It was/is in the Guiness Book of Records for Most Bars/Area.  The bars are all local and not commercial like SS.  If you head to this area, check out Marios.  Also, there is another area called the Strip District, that is more of a dance club area.  If you go there, you may want to check out Rollins.  

As far as cab money, I'm not 100%.  But the area from the airport to the city is probably about 20 miles.  Depending on the deal on the rental car, you may want to think about that.  Downtown is really easy to get to from the airport.  

feel free to email me with more questions.  Have a safe trip.