• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Days of the ol' Big East

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, jfowler85 said:

Except we would have upset Wisconsin and beat GT in those days lol

Technically we beat GT but the ref stole it. We still looked awful and shows CCS can't make adjustments during a game. Thankful BELL makes adjustments.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Technically we beat GT but the ref stole it. We still looked awful and shows CCS can't make adjustments during a game. Thankful BELL makes adjustments.

This! I agree that USF let that GT game get away and the refs sucked. I don’t our best USF teams beats Wisc this season. That team is on a mission and I believe they shut out Mich St like 34-0 yesterday. No shame in losing that bad to them. The SMU game was a shocker to me. I thought we would keep that one close but then again we were starting freshman QB with bad blocking so that game was over almost before it started. Now I think they found their selves and know their strengths and weaknesses for this season. I have faith in KB. And I was happy the defense made plays. I’m still worried about the run up the middle when we play Navy. We are good at defense when other team is scambling around as our speed catches up with them. Navy is one of the best blocking teams that we will face so im not sure how we can stop them 

15 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

This! I agree that USF let that GT game get away and the refs sucked. I don’t our best USF teams beats Wisc this season. That team is on a mission and I believe they shut out Mich St like 34-0 yesterday. No shame in losing that bad to them. The SMU game was a shocker to me. I thought we would keep that one close but then again we were starting freshman QB with bad blocking so that game was over almost before it started. Now I think they found their selves and know their strengths and weaknesses for this season. I have faith in KB. And I was happy the defense made plays. I’m still worried about the run up the middle when we play Navy. We are good at defense when other team is scambling around as our speed catches up with them. Navy is one of the best blocking teams that we will face so im not sure how we can stop them 

WE have to get the penalties under control . Navy is very disciplined.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Technically, we had a 50/50 call go against us and therefore did not have the chance to try and get 70 yards and a TD in 2:15 with no timeouts remaining. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Technically, we had a 50/50 call go against us and therefore did not have the chance to try and get 70 yards and a TD in 2:15 with no timeouts remaining. 

Don’t you just love how good the game management is under CCS? 🙄

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

Don’t you just love how good the game management is under CCS? 🙄

That's an entirely different debate, but the refs didn't "steal" a win against GT.

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

That's an entirely different debate, but the refs didn't "steal" a win against GT.

They took a TD away that clearly crossed the goal line.

5 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

They took a TD away that clearly crossed the goal line.

The one where JC probably broke the plane, but because the call on the field was a fumble, there wasn't indisputable video evidence to overturn?