• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

19 hours ago, Triple B said:

I think he came in for one play, a penalty was called on that play to make it 3rd and 18 and Chubb was back in. I never saw him again on offense ..... that's why Cleveland lost.

Lol I say the same thing that the reason Cincy Bengals are 0-3 is because they let QF go 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

Don't know how many watched game last night but MVS was mugged twice, both at key times, and nothing was called. One was even reviewed and still no call. He made an awesome catch on the last drive of the game that should have led to the tying td but his last mugging occurred in the endzone of that drive, leading to the game ending interception. If you're going to have plays that reviewed at least do it when warranted ..... and get it right.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Don't know how many watched game last night but MVS was mugged twice, both at key times, and nothing was called. One was even reviewed and still no call. He made an awesome catch on the last drive of the game that should have led to the tying td but his last mugging occurred in the endzone of that drive, leading to the game ending interception. If you're going to have plays that reviewed at least do it when warranted ..... and get it right.

On that last play the defender was holding his arms making him unable to grab the football.  If he had been playing for the Patriots he would have gotten the call.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

On that last play the defender was holding his arms making him unable to grab the football.  If he had been playing for the Patriots he would have gotten the call.

“I really don’t know what pass interference is anymore. I’ll just leave it at that.” — head coach Matt LaFleur