• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s a tough call. If we don’t make of course everyone will be saying why in the hell did we go for it? 

I think we've officially reached the point where if CCS and I agree on a decision, I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

The utterly inexplicable game management of CCS is vexing. You'd think he'd have some experience and it wouldn't take too many IQ points to do well, particularly with some experience. One of those seems to be lacking somewhere... 

I'd like to take another opportunity to mention my support for FIRING CCS. Thank you. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

5 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Would you have punted with 4 minutes left and newfound momentum?  I am as conservative as they come but oddly enough I would have gone ride or die on that series. 

No way do I punt there.  You die fighting, not Skip Holtz'ing it, hoping for everything to work out so can have another shot to drive 75 yards to score your 2ND TD OF THE YEAR!

If you  go & miss, you STILL have to stop them.  Do that, they (maybe) kick a FG.  So, you have a chance for a big kick return, but you still have to drive most of the field.  Now, a TD doesn't win it, but take you to OT.

Instead, a BS targeting call; game over.  Even if that doesn't get called, we get the ball back with 1:35 or so.  Still a chance, but with no time outs, it's tough (did I mention only 1 TD all year?).

That just shows no stones for Coach Strong.

• Upvote 1