• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PJ is the best we have

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

It is funny how quick some of you can turn on PJ. Let me say that I am by no way a PJ apologist but he had one horrible game against a very good a fast Miami Defensive. At the beginning of the season we (myself included) called for Denson to be the starting QB and he got his chance at PSU and played horrible then he got his chance against UM and showed that his passing game is not up to par. From what I saw and have heard Hill doesn’t have the decision-making ability yet to be our starting QB. Denson hasn’t showed me anything other than he is one fast S.O.B. So lets call off the hounds on PJ. The whole team (other than the D) looked like crap against Miami, and as of now we are a defensive team with that good running game. All we need right now is a QB that doesn’t lose that game for us and one that makes the plays when we need him too and right now PJ is the best we have. Remember we are not the Blackwell teams of the past that threw the ball 30+ times. We are a field position team that feeds off of our running game and defense.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Yep, I agree.  I thought putting in CD at Miami was a bad move. We needed to throw and he just can not do it at this time.  

PJ is the best option at this point in time.  

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Zonald, you're alive!  Wasn't sure what happened to you after the game.  Glad to see you are ok.  Sorry for the distraction from the post.  

yep at this time CD is more of an option QB but I would not mind seeing PJ in the shotgun with CD and Andre and run an triple option first from PJ to CD and then at the last second CD to Andre. It may not be a TD but it sure as hell would be fun to watch

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

More like hes the best QB we currently have the option of playing.  He's not horrible any more, but he's nowhere near ready to play defenses like Miami's.

Well that is what I am saying he is not an Leak or even Drew from FSU but he is the best that we can put on the field (gregory or Matt)

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

We also have to learn to catch the friggin ball... (the ones that are catchable anyway)

Zonald, you're alive!  Wasn't sure what happened to you after the game.  Glad to see you are ok.  Sorry for the distraction from the post.  

Zman is alive and well.  I was last seen in Miami running from the OB crying like a little girl after PJ had more interceptions then completions.  Ok, well, Jonald and I left after it hit 27-0 b/c we wanted to go out and had to leave at 7 am so he could make it to the Bucs game the next afternoon.  We ended up staying out until 4 in the morning.  I love Miami, first time I have ever been there!  

Distraction over, sorry.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Yep, I agree.  I thought putting in CD at Miami was a bad move. We needed to throw and he just can not do it at this time.  

PJ is the best option at this point in time.  

Interesting that the paper today said that Ca Hill was taking reps at qb yesterday after two weeks of not doing that.

Interesting that the paper today said that Ca Hill was taking reps at qb yesterday after two weeks of not doing that.

That is interesting.  The throwing ability of CD or CH is seriously lacking.  They want to run as soon as they get the ball.  Maybe they are trying to push PJ.