• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kudos to the Bulls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx and just win the rest of your games ... we'll do our best against um next week.

psu was a bad game for us.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the congrats. I must say, Louisville fans or the ones near us in lot 18 were nice and friendly. Inviting us to watch the ealier games and use their bathrooms in the RV if needed. Much friendly and a lot more class than UCF.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Let me start by saying thank you for coming back the the board like men and congratulating us....very classy.

Second, your fans were awesome, as I was setting up the girl for tailgatting my wife and her friend went walking around and some very nice Cards fans gave them some food and rapped with them about the Bulls for a little bit.

I hope we both represent in the Big East the rest of the season (of course with you guys finishing just 1 game behind us) and show the rest of the nation that we are still a top notch conference.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Let me say that Card fans have much more class than UCF fans

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Very classy Cards fans.  Lets keep the Big East strong by winning every week.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The Bulls look legit on defense IMO and right now I am finding it hard to believe that they lost to Penn State. Is this a better showing than usual or am I missing something?

We started Denson in that game, and both he and the o-line just couldn't hack it for the first couple possessions.  I can't say that it would have been different had Julmiste started, but he has definitely played much better than Denson.  If it weren't for the period of time it took out offense to get going versus Penn State, we'd be 4-0 right now.  In 16 quarters of football, we've played 15 Qs in a row looking good, it's that first one that stunk.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

I know I said it in response to another post earlier...you guys have some REAL classy fans.  My fellow cheerleaders and I had a great time mingling with you all in the parking lot tailgating before the game. After the game, I heard not one mean-spirited comment from a U of L fan.  You guys left the game with your heads held high, and with a lot of dignity.

THIS IS THE KIND OF RIVALRY USF WANTS TO KEEP and I think my fellow USF fans will agree with me.  We respect you as an opponent.  It was the most incredible moment in our school's football history thus far because we beat a truly AMAZING team.  GO BIG EAST!

Guest bearcatfan

Dear USF BULL Fans,

I would like to congratule you on your fanstastic win over Louisville!  Nice for the program down there, Levitt is doing a Fantastic job, Keep it up, and Beat the Canes Saturday, all the Cincy Fans will be rooting for you in that one.  

I think you guys are the cindrella of the Big East.  Good luck the rest of the way, until the Cats come into the RayJay.

Don't Forget the BearCats play @ Miami (Ohio) Wednesday Night on ESPN2 7pm Kickoff.

Sincerenly,

BearCat Fan

A diehard Cincy Fan