• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You know what makes me mad?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

This comes from a jersy fan,, talk about uninformed.... <quote> Go Bulls! Good Luck against USF!!!<end of quote>... DUH?????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

I am all about USF football and will be down in Miami rooting for the Bulls.....but when we arent playing them I am a Canes fan as well...... I personally dont see the problem. And yes alot of people have heard of USF..... I was in Washington DC a few weeks ago and had on a USF shirt and guy came up to me and said that he thought we were up and coming and liked our RB "Dante" Hall. I corrected him but the fact that he knew that much pleased me

I am similar to you in the USF as a strong first, miami second mentality.  I did go there for 2 years, the 2 they went to the national title.  But I'm still a bulls fan first without question.

Still, I know many would agree with me on this board that when the canes are playing UF or FSU, you root for the canes.  They're the only non-usf program in the state I dont dislike for one reason or another.

And more and more people are learning about USF.  Usually if a college fan says they've never heard of them, i attack their college football knowledge in general.  Usually, they've never heard of anything but the programs that have been in the top 25 for the past 10 years.  A good example is someone not knowing usf, but also not knowing SMU!  or Houston!  What the !$#@ ?  Those programs have history.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Real college sports fans know quite a bit about USF...

This is true ... when USF started in 1997, I knew "of" MANY of the 1AA teams we played.

And those that have not heard of USF Football, don't really know MUCH.