• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I know it has been addressed numerous times on the board before, but can someone give me a quick primer as to which lots open and at what times, It would be greatly appreciated

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Mall Lot is always open.

It appeared last week that the lots on the North and South side of the stadium were open by 2pm, but I believe that was because of the large crowds they were expecting.

Best bet would probably be to call the stadium or TSA and see what they have to say.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

From the TSA:

In response to your concern about the parking lots, Lot 4 will open at 2pm with a charge of seven dollars. However, this is a game by game opening based on attendance.

Hopefully this arrangement will better suit your tailgating needs.

Best regards,

Aleshia

awilliams@tampasportsauthority.com

Here is a map of the parking lot:

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/images/grounds.gif

Also, please take 2 minutes and send an email to this lady.  TSA needs to understand that we need those lots open no later than 2pm every game to get that full college atmosphere that we need.  Even if your alumni lots still open early this affects the students,so please let them hear from you.  I hate parking at the old mall btw.

Thanks for the update. I also e-mailed someone in operations at TSA about what time the lots will open and about the situation with the field because i know people have been asking about it. Will post when I receive a response.

Another one from TSA:

The parking lots will open early again for this game and the West Virginia game.  USF has decided not to put their logos in the endzones this weekend.  It is a very time consuming and costly process.  Let me know if you need anything else and enjoy the game this weekend.  Go Bulls!

Mickey

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Another one from TSA:

The parking lots will open early again for this game and the West Virginia game.  USF has decided not to put their logos in the endzones this weekend.  It is a very time consuming and costly process.  Let me know if you need anything else and enjoy the game this weekend.  Go Bulls!

Mickey

What the hell is up with not doing the endzones? This game is going to be on ESPNU, possibly ESPN. Bucs are away this weekend and we're NOT painting the endzones? What's up with that??

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

THat is BULL we need our endzones painted  >:(

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Another one from TSA:

Mickey

why would they not put logo in endzone on a national tv game against the #8 team in the country and the first BE opponent.

cost?  if there was one game to do it, this would be it.

we ave 40K+ for last 2 games, should get some more BE money. why not now?

i am dissapointed, but good fiscal policy should be applauded!