• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who are the Bullies with the great shirts?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

At the game there was a guy with a green shirt that said Bullies on the front (with an Iconic U) and on the back it said "If you can't see, stand up".

Thought it was a great shirt.  Anyone know who they are and how I can get a shirt if possible?

My wife made the comment that the shirt would be perfect for me, since I rarely sit and hear "down in front" throughout the game.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

Bullies are the Student Spirit Club. You have to be a student to join and its 25 bucks, you get that shirt plus two others.

I wrote an article on the club a few weeks ago.

http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/08/31/4315b3aa55b87?in_archive=1

Mike

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

That shirt is worth the $25 alone.  Great job.  Go Bullies.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea i remember right when the game started some older people (clearly not students, infact my girlfriend recognized her as a teacher over at HCC) well anyways, t his lady had her and what looked to be her parents (these people were easily 70 years old)  and they were in the STUDENT section.  anyways, they complained within the first 2 minutes about people in front of them not sitting down and one of the students turned around and told her to get out of the student section then.  this lady went right over to the first RayJay attendent she could find and complained.  the best part was when the attendent told her to move her seats then.  

these people baffle me.  they get tickets in the student section and then complain they can't see.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Why would anybody buy a companion ticket for a 70 year old?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

I am on the Student Bulls Club Board anyone interested in the club/shirts send me a message on here  or e mail me at wolf2@mail.usf.edu and I will get you a membership form.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

My wife made the comment that the shirt would be perfect for me, since I rarely sit and hear "down in front" throughout the game.

Enjoy the game the best way possible. LOVE IT !!!

This is a sporting event and it's ALLOWED to be spirited. I know that I'm loud continually ... I do try to stay outta the way though, to a degree.

I do understand that some prefer just to relax and watch the game in peace ... then stay home. It's a give and take. Some fans want yelling to cheer on the team and disrupt the opposing team. Some just want to relax and watch ... we'll all just get along.  8)

This weekend, I'll have my wife and mother ... so I'll be more calm.  8)

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Oh sure Phil...try to get the points haha

And of course you were right behind him Chris, haha.  

But seriously, there's a couple of us on this message board.  Anthony, bigbull, Phil and I are all directors.  If any of you have questions feel free to send us messages.