• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The UCF Crowd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  0

their fans were the worst part of that game. The only word that comes to mind is classless. When my groupd parked and passed by some UCF fans to meet up with the rest of our friends we got booed and got told to "go back where we came from". huh?!?! This is my home field idiot! They did come in numbers, but they came in classless, disrespectful, and juvenile numbers. I was so pumped about playing them, and to continue the "rivalry", but now I just want to get our contract over with. I've never met a bigger bunch of a**holes in my life. When, and if, the Big East decides to expand I hope they lok over UCF, not because of their university and their accomplishments, but their total classless fanbase.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bullman33

Extend the FAMU seried indefinitely, at least they bring something to the table.  The famu game was awesome, great fans, great atmosphere, great band, weak team, but thats ok.  They arent any worse then ucf.  I would much rather have famu on our schedule then ucf.  

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Not everybody can donate the money to buy out the contract, but how about we all email this stuff to the athletic department this week and let them know how we feel about this. The attendence might lead us into re-upping for another two years.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

When did they start hating us so much and how come we don't hate them just as much in return?

Because now the proverbial toothpaste is out of the tube. Up to this point you could talk out your arse about how USF ducked the game (a smart move when you're a IAA school with less than 10-years on the field), blah-blah-blah.

But now...it's all been said on the field. You can't argue the end results (when it's a waxing of biblical proportion).  So all the smack you've been throwing down...all the Biancci kool-aid you've been slurping...all the O'Liary mythology you've been swallowing...is all for naught.

Apparently, naught and seventeen to be exact. You can see where the 'hate' would come from when you're found to be writing checks with your mouth your arse can't cash.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

But sadly the only way to judge a group in a setting like this is on the whole  I hope we get through next year... then sign a 3 year deal with Southern Miss (no shrinking violets as a fanbase themselves) or ANY other team to fulfill the C-USA agreement.  

Southern Miss.  Good god no!  That dump-hole of a town is impossible to get into, and the fans would not travel to that place.

If any school deserves to be ignored by BCS school (us!), it is S. Miss.  I would not even hire Brett "my relatives were so drunk they misspelled my last name" Favre to work as a bathroom porter in an Ybor City club.  That school can go to hell for all I care.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

THE AD should be sent these posts and the views of everyone should be heard by the AD that we dont want to extend this series.

I doubt the AD cares about messageboard posts.  It is all a bunch of hearsay anyway, so I doubt he would listen anyway.  The only thing AD's listen to is the jingle of dollars and cents.

I did not see any of the crass behavior, so I do not have a problem with the UCF fans.  I personally would like to send a letter to the AD saying "thanks for scheduling the game, now keep up the series."

BTW, there were a few over-the-top USF fans trash-talking and blowing off steam at Penn State while we were losing in the waning minutes - and Beaver Stadium does not sell beer.  All schools have idiot fans.  Just ignore them.

Extend the FAMU seried indefinitely, at least they bring something to the table.  The famu game was awesome, great fans, great atmosphere, great band, weak team, but thats ok.  They arent any worse then ucf.  I would much rather have famu on our schedule then ucf.  

The reason FAMU worked so well was because the City of Tampa was bending over backwards to make up for the city's past racist behavior towards the FAMU fans, i.e. the mall incident.  I really doubt that FAMU will want a yearly arse-whopping by USF unless they want the payday.  They are still I-AA, and unless the NCAA has changed their rules, you can only use a I-AA win for bowl elegibility every so many years.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

during halftime, some ucf fans were down in the front of the student section, right by where the Student Bulls Club was sitting and took one of our megaphones and threw it back hitting some girls in the face, its ridiculous, these people actually did this surrounded by about 30 bulls fans, and thankfully they were told to leave the student section

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Parking lots were disgraceful.  I lost count of the number of F-ck's that were said to USF fans.  UCF fans didn't care there were children around the area.  They came up with at least 30 different ways to use the F-ck word.

I'm glad my wife and kids decided to skip this game.

After the game some idiot wanted to start a fight with us because he overheard me telling another Bulls fan that the 98 mile drive was going to be a long drive.  Constant talk from him for several minutes as he paced back and forth in front of us and staring at us as he walk away showing his middle finger.  Suprisingly he was in his mid to upper 30's.  Way past the age of immaturity.  Thank god I've gotten older and can let it go because 5 years ago things would've got ugly.

Like some have said, there were some decent fans however the majority that I encountered in the parking lots were drunk idiots that had no business being there.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  231

While walking through their tailgate party I got boo'ed and told to go back to my hole and you know what I laughed, raised my glass to them and kept walking.

For the most part all I saw was college students (18-22) HAVING FUN!! There are always some crossing over the line but for the most part I enjoyed the tailgating amoungst the UCFers.

I was very impressed that they stayed at the game while trainling by 3 TDs and cheered for their TD like they were winning. They cheered their team, what a concept. They didnt gently tennis/golf clap and sit silently like we usually do.

Good game. Im still smiling. Can't wait to return the favor next year.