• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF students are classy

Guest UCFO'leary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

I wasn't complaining about the smack per se.  I was responding to the guy's insinuation that the primary measure of fan interest is the amount of smack on their board.  

And, if you'll notice, I rarely get goaded into silly smack wars.  I guess that's why I don't have >7,500 posts even though I've been around these boards for a long time.

USFFan

ok....congrats on you low post total  ;)

my point was you don't have to read all posts. Just read what you are interested in and move on.....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU BULLS BETTER HAVE YOUR LUBRICANT READY,  YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM [glb]US[/glb] THE BETTER PART OF 5 YEARS NOW, AND ARE ABOUT TO GET A SOLID LANCE UP YOUR A$$

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Here is some smack for you pu$$ies  

YOU BULLS BETTER HAVE YOUR LUBRICANT READY,  YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM [glb]US[/glb] THE BETTER PART OF 5 YEARS NOW, AND ARE ABOUT TO GET A SOLID LANCE UP YOUR A$$

Yawn.....

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Haha.  I would have LOVED to go to UCF and pulled some prank like this.  It's all just for fun!  I hope it turns into an annual thing because a lot of students are talking about this game.

I seriously can't wait for tomorrow!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Aren't ucf fans the ones that were telling USF fans to "lighten up"?  What a bunch of 'tards.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

i dont get where UCF fans think that USF doesnt care about this game.  Our students CAN"T WAIT for this game.  this is a prime example.  Less than 24 hours till i start tailgating!!!

Rezz, I hope you're right. Seriously, if it gets the students even more involved, that is a good thing. Maybe you can make up for us older, stodgy types ....  8)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

TripleB, i was at the Bookstore today around 3 pm and it was filled with students buying USF gear.  All the USF vs UCF shirts are sold out.  I dont know how many they printed but i would imagine it was 1000 atleast.

The students will be rocking.  we might run out of room in the student section and have to some sit with you donors.  anyone got an extra seat for me?   ;D

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Another USF success story... I wish I still had the email I received a couple months back from our fellow prankster... looks like he succeeded.... I guess a round of brews is in order for our new fellow prankster... although I have a feeling he has a little experience from a previous Operation  ;D.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

anyone think there will ever be any concrete evidence to support this terriffic moment?