• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF students are classy

Guest UCFO'leary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Another nice try. This was the work of one of the "bafoons" from your circle jerk board over there......... just pathetic.

Do you honestly think some UCF fan actually did this?  Just thinking that is pathetic.   ::)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Do you honestly think some UCF fan actually did this?  Just thinking that is pathetic.   ::)

Do you read the UCF message board?  I mean you are the obsessive ones here.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i dont get where UCF fans think that USF doesnt care about this game.  Our students CAN"T WAIT for this game.  this is a prime example.  Less than 24 hours till i start tailgating!!!

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

It's just some of the elitist wannabe fans go to the other board and downplay everything.

Sorry, but if PSU, USC, Clemson or any BCS school we may be playing at a certain time can come talk smack, USF is not above it.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

This is great!!!  First we have operation Sleeping Gator two years running and now operation...? at UCF . Love it! Love It! Love it!!!  Sherriff, your legacy lives on, even when you are not here!!!!!!     Reaper

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

It's just some of the elitist wannabe fans go to the other board and downplay everything.

Sorry, but if PSU, USC, Clemson or any BCS school we may be playing at a certain time can come talk smack, USF is not above it.

And I think therein lies the problem, at least as far as I'm concerned.  I know that I don't view "smack" as the ultimate college football experience.  To tell the truth, I actually hate all the smack.  I come onto message boards to learn about the sport and hopefully engage in some interesting conversation about the game that will enhance my enjoyment of it.  I don't come on the board to find out whether we have fat girls on campus (news flash - so does every other campus in the country).  

I guess I'm just getting old, but for me NCAA athletics was actually about rooting for your school to do well in a sporting event, not about engaging in a ridiculous debate about doughnuts, falsified resumes and pirate ships.  

USFFan

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Why go over and talk smack when Brandon the Board Nazi will just ban you so you can't respond anymore?

I've NEVER posted at UCF's Rivals site and won't ever post there.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

And I think therein lies the problem, at least as far as I'm concerned.  I know that I don't view "smack" as the ultimate college football experience.  To tell the truth, I actually hate all the smack.  I come onto message boards to learn about the sport and hopefully engage in some interesting conversation about the game that will enhance my enjoyment of it.  I don't come on the board to find out whether we have fat girls on campus (news flash - so does every other campus in the country).  

I guess I'm just getting old, but for me NCAA athletics was actually about rooting for your school to do well in a sporting event, not about engaging in a ridiculous debate about doughnuts, falsified resumes and pirate ships.  

USFFan

pretty simple....if you don't like it simply just do not read it....

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

pretty simple....if you don't like it simply just do not read it....

I wasn't complaining about the smack per se.  I was responding to the guy's insinuation that the primary measure of fan interest is the amount of smack on their board.  

And, if you'll notice, I rarely get goaded into silly smack wars.  I guess that's why I don't have >7,500 posts even though I've been around these boards for a long time.

USFFan

Here is some smack for you pu$$ies  

YOU BULLS BETTER HAVE YOUR LUBRICANT READY,  YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM [glb]US[/glb] THE BETTER PART OF 5 YEARS NOW, AND ARE ABOUT TO GET A SOLID LANCE UP YOUR A$$