• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We're going to OWN Ray Jay Saturday Night!

Guest Jay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Jay, loose is how one would describe your girlfriend whereas  lose would be used to describe what UCF is going to do on Saturday night. Perhaps you should spend a little less time at the games celebrating your losses and a little more time in class.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

BTW, it's nothing personal!  I understand that you guys have not been around long enough to know what a college football atmoshpere should be but it'll come with time!  I'm sorry, it's just a plain and simple fact that USF fans do NOT know how to do college football.  C'mon over to the Citrus Bowl next year, but make sure to arrive at least 8 hours before the game!  We get started early and go all night long, win or loose!  

I'm really starting to look forward to the day reality sets in for the Bulls!  I know it won't be after you loose saturday, because you will just tell yourself "Well, they just wanted it more, and we're so good that we didn't care".  

My guess is that it will slowly start to set in sometime after Miami.  By the end of the season, a nice chuck of Bulls fans will realize that something needs to change for their program to be taken seriously.  However, Leavitt hangs around until late NEXT season after starting 1-7.  Bulls are unable to entice a REAL coach to come over, so hire some hack assistant from a D2 school, and the cycle starts all over again.

For Bulls fans, it's going to be a constant merry-go-round of denial!  Where's the FUTURE in your program???

Jay, please excuse my ignorance of UCF but what exactly is your tradition beyond a tolerance of losing?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

it really says alot about the UCF fanbase when they cant even get their fans to come into the stadium at their own home games but they can send several thousand to USF....  

Rocky

This just in: The citus bowl is a dump as UT fans know all too well under the Spurrier days.  That is why we are building an on campus stadium that will truly be home sweet home.  I never would have imagined: O'Leary and a stadium. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Rocky

This just in: The citus bowl is a dump as UT fans know all too well under the Spurrier days.  That is why we are building an on campus stadium that will truly be home sweet home.  I never would have imagined: O'Leary and a stadium. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

im not even sure how to respond to that since it's such an obscure answer, but here it goes...

lots of schools play in crappy stadiums, but their fans dont care.  they dont care for their surroundings, they care what is on the field.  

havent many UCF fans tried to defend the citrus bowl in the past?  yes.....

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

im not even sure how to respond to that since it's such an obscure answer, but here it goes...

lots of schools play in crappy stadiums, but their fans dont care.  they dont care for their surroundings, they care what is on the field.  

havent many UCF fans tried to defend the citrus bowl in the past?  yes.....

You are trying to understand something that is based on faith.  Its like questioning a priest about religion.  You just know what he is going to say.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

...  We'll teach you a lesson on how to support a team at the game!

You and the band have fun ... we learned that from a better famu band.

NOW, we'll have Leavitt and the BULLS show O'Donut and his team how to play football.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Rocky

Too bad no BCS conference to go with it.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

...  I never would have imagined: O'Leary and a stadium. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and 17!!!!!!!!

;D

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

it really says alot about the UCF fanbase when they cant even get their fans to come into the stadium at their own home games but they can send several thousand to USF....

Gee, I made that point about FAMU and I got bashed.  

Rocky, there is a difference between playing in a crapy stadium on campus and playing in a crappy stadium off campus.