• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF-USF ticket allotment is rumored sold out.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

how many did ucf season tix holders request?

hell open the upper bowl let them fill it!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i thought republicans preach government staying out of our lives yet this yahoo forces a football game

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I don't approve of Constantine's tactics, but I wanted to point out that neither USF nor UCF are people, they are government educational entities.  I'd have thought you would understand that difference...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

A lie ....

;)

Really?

Gee...even the St Pete Times in 2002 acknowledges how Leavitt NEVER wanted to play UCF till "later". LOL!!

It was ALWAYS UCF has asked for this game....

As the great TV Philosopher George Constanza use to say....."It's not a lie, if you believe".

Time to stop listening to George!

LOL!!

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/142994401.html?MAC=c0209280d451961e07ec5ea2ebac4367&did=142994401&FMT=FT&FMTS=FT&date=Jul+29%2C+2002&author=JAMAL+THALJI&pub=St.+Petersburg+Times&printformat=&desc=Leavitt+on+Bulls-Knights%3A+%27Probably%27+Series%3A+STATE+COACHES+NOTES

Even in 2000...Hubert Mizell talks about how USF/Leavitt never wanted to play UCF (that helps erase the LIES that many USF fans have said that USF wanted to play UCF around 2000-2002.)

----

" rivalry between USF and UCF seems a natural. Both are blessed with enormous stadiums. Campuses 80 miles apart. Knights have interest, but Bulls show none. Kruczek said Central Florida (oops!) athletic director Steve Sloan had contacted Paul Griffin, his opposite number in Tampa.

My guess is, USF is singing "Na-na-na-na" over being locked into a conference. Figuring the Bulls don't need the Knights. That the pairing would do little for South Florida's extended football image. I hope that changes."

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Your quote at the bottom proves nothing.  However, the reality is that you need this game, we don't.

how many did ucf season tix holders request?

hell open the upper bowl let them fill it!

Sadly, UCF Ticket Office didn't total up all ticket request till last week.

Kinda last minute if you want to order more tickets for your fan base.

UCF has the WORST Ticket Office in all of Div I-III Football!

KL

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

We don't need the game.  As you can see, it's cheap and helps out both schools.   You need the OOC game and keeping money for bringing in bigger opponents should be important to you.  Long term planning.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

UCF has the WORST Ticket Office in all of Div I-III Football!

Team, too.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Really?

Gee...even the St Pete Times in 2002 acknowledges how Leavitt NEVER wanted to play UCF till "later". LOL!!

It was ALWAYS UCF has asked for this game....

As the great TV Philosopher George Constanza use to say....."It's not a lie, if you believe".

Time to stop listening to George!

LOL!!

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/142994401.html?MAC=c0209280d451961e07ec5ea2ebac4367&did=142994401&FMT=FT&FMTS=FT&date=Jul+29%2C+2002&author=JAMAL+THALJI&pub=St.+Petersburg+Times&printformat=&desc=Leavitt+on+Bulls-Knights%3A+%27Probably%27+Series%3A+STATE+COACHES+NOTES

Even in 2000...Hubert Mizell talks about how USF/Leavitt never wanted to play UCF (that helps erase the LIES that many USF fans have said that USF wanted to play UCF around 2000-2002.)

----

" rivalry between USF and UCF seems a natural. Both are blessed with enormous stadiums. Campuses 80 miles apart. Knights have interest, but Bulls show none. Kruczek said Central Florida (oops!) athletic director Steve Sloan had contacted Paul Griffin, his opposite number in Tampa.

My guess is, USF is singing "Na-na-na-na" over being locked into a conference. Figuring the Bulls don't need the Knights. That the pairing would do little for South Florida's extended football image. I hope that changes."

Ask Gene McDowell who asked for the first game...We are talking 1997 not 2000. Gene said no and we returned the favor for the next several years.

So now its 1997??

Gee...before fans said it was 1998...1999...2000...2001, even 2002 & 2003 that Leavitt REALLY wanted to play.

You would think that all the writers from the St Pete Times, Tampa Tribune, AND Leavitt would of mentioned that...

Actually, they would of...IF it really happened.

KL