• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quitters and it's a reflection of CCS and staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, MikeG said:

To hear all the players say it, they must all be brainwashed into thinking this is all their fault. They said it shouldn't matter if the same call is played ten times in a row, as long as you execute it correctly you should win.

umm-- last time I checked, this is not how football works. Calling the right play at the right time is half the battle. Unless you are simply overpowering every team you play- which I suppose could work but even the best teams MIX IT UP.

Yep, sounds like it’s pounded into them week in and week out - to the point they truly believe it’s actually their fault.

Im sure there are a few guys in that locker room (from the sounds of it, more than a few) that don’t buy this argument and are beyond frustrated.

These young men are doing their best and yes, sometimes the execution isn’t there, but I got news for CCS and CSG, even if the execution had been perfect on some of these plays, they still would only go for 3 yards!

This playbook is thinner than Kate Moss after a coke binge and to place the blame on the execution is pure horsecrap.

These plays will never work - they didn’t work at UT in the Big 12 and they don’t work at USF in the AAC. But hey, maybe they work in Pop Warner...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Yep. Good meeting you yesterday 

You too man. Maybe we can hire an exciting offensive coach and have something good to talk about. Watching the WVU and OK game the schemes and excitement from the offense was pure joy. We need to poach one of their offensive coordinators. THe push of Grier  with two running backs  to the end zone is something we could use .

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw