• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig ripping our performance v Penn State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

He's a copy of an email I sent him!  He's frigging hilarious.

Attn Mr. Duemig:

Way to SUPPORT the LOCAL TEAMS.  Calling 18 year old KIDS who play for a team in your town "chicken bleeps"  is a cowardly thing to do.  

I realize that you're addicted to gambling so here's a bet:  I bet you won't go up to Carlton Hill, Amarri Jackson or any of our other rocked up 6-5 240 lb. receivers and talk your ignorant garbage to their face.

Bull Nation is strong.  When you're e on the bandwagon in 5 years you'll be up Leavitt's a$$ like you're up gruden's a$$.  

You are a moron.  What a stupid email.  That is why he will continue to pick at us.  Don't you people get it?  If you egg him on, he'll just continue to beat us up and look at us as a second rate program.  Not to hard to figure out.  If he calls out another team (granted he probably won't call out UM), you don't hear their fans whining the way you guys are.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, that was this whole thing is about, not wanting to hurt the feelings of the players. ....... brilliant,

The point is, as ET pointed out, you shouldn't stand for outsiders taking cheap shots at OUR guys. The criticism for dropping catchable balls was very warranted. The name calling was a cheap shot.....and not mentioning that the wr's did do some good things showed how clueless he was, as usual. If you two didn't have your noses up Deumig's áss you'd realize this ...... If it had been anyone else saying it, you'd have probably been up in arms too.

You guys are WAY too defensive about this whole thing.  Sports radio is based on peoples OPINIONS.  So what if he called our guys chicken pu__ies.  He could call them $%U&# or #*@Y^ for all I care.  I love our program just as much as anyone else out here on this board.  I just don't take his comments so **** seriosly.  I think there is some truth to his statement, but I just don't get so **** freaked out about it.

Beastie, he is reading your email on the air right now!

Great!  Another high mark for the USF Bulls fans on the airwaves.  Are you guys trying to make us look like a$$clowns or does it just come naturally?

Just pulled up 620 on the computer, and Duemig just made my point.  He said that if we win, he'll be the first to come on the air and give us all the praise we deserve.  But we should be prepared for any criticism as well.  He also had the fight song cued up and then played it.

Exactly what I've been saying all along.........

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

LOL SWEET!

Whatever bullgrad.  If he can call out 18 year olds for not going over the middle, I can call him out for hiding behind a microphone.  it works both ways.

BTW Bullgrad I don't really care how Steve Deumig sees us or the program.  Point is he's talking about us.  

And as far as your ignorant comment about him saying if we win he'll give us praise - that's BS - we were freaking 9-2 in 2002 and he never said a peep about us.  So why don't you and he go over to the Mia board for a nice quick circle jerk.

Here's a copy of his reply to me. 

OOOHHH I'm scared, meanwhile I can go up to a 28 year old rocked up pro and do it. Not going across the middle and catch a pass is cowardly!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!  He kills me.  He has to be semi-mentally handicapped.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Way to go Beastie, you're 15 minutes of fame is ticking.....

You should have thrown my name with yours about our Atlanta Alumni group!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Is anyone listening to the radio?

Duemig might as well be saying: "I was reading thebullspen.com today and BigShoop is my hero. That guy is a genius."