• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig ripping our performance v Penn State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

I honestly think that he got more riled up than we did ... and seems that you must be worried that a radio guy will somehow make our program wither away ...

He has as much influence as you or I ... actually LESS as "WE" donate to our Beloved BULLS !!!

Not worried that he'll make our program wither away, but he can definitely help promote it.  My point is that why have an adversarial relationship with this guy?  He's got the most male listners during evening drive time.  We should use it to our advantage.

Who knows, maybe some fringe fan listening to all the banter will want to come out an take a look for themselves to see who's side of the argument is better.  I, as all of us are, am happy that there is USF chatter on the radio.  It is a big step for the program.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

My point is that why have an adversarial relationship with this guy?

Because he eats that crap up. He welcomes it. Keep it adversarial until we start winning and then it rolls on its own ...   8)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...but he can definitely help promote it.  ...  We should use it to our advantage.

He never did before . . . and FANS dictate what is on the radio. We need to call in and send in those emails. Calls are better, but are more difficult because of time.

Go BULLS !!!

Guest RTB in VA

Duemig only is passionate about college football to the extent that it relates to point spreads and the over/under.

Case in point....Who does he have on the air last week to preview the first week of games?  Some oddsmaker from Vegas Insider.  Sickening.

Duemig only is passionate about college football to the extent that it relates to point spreads and the over/under.

Case in point....Who does he have on the air last week to preview the first week of games?  Some oddsmaker from Vegas Insider.  Sickening.

He's done Vegas Insider for 3 or 4 years now.  Nothing new.  People in this market seem to love the books.  I personally don't care for it and normally turn him off when he goes down that road.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Gosh I like football season!!! ;D

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

As USF moves up so will the criticism, they go hand and hand, and I don't have a problem with the local media holding USF to a high standard.  However, calling the wide receivers chicken "bleep" may have been too harsh, the wide receivers have to be able the catch the ball regardless and Duemig has every right to rip them for it.  And until USF has a winning record against top ranked competition USF will always have the 2nd tier stigma that UCF has had for years in the state of Florida.  Nonetheless, USF is progressing in the right direction and any pub on a sports radio program is a boost to the program, and for what it is worth, Howie P got the ball rolling on Duemig talking about the Bulls.  I hope Bull fans continue to call and e-mail Duemig and voice their opinions whether I or anyone else agrees or not, its just great to hear the chatter about the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Not worried that he'll make our program wither away, but he can definitely help promote it.  My point is that why have an adversarial relationship with this guy?  He's got the most male listners during evening drive time.  We should use it to our advantage.

Who knows, maybe some fringe fan listening to all the banter will want to come out an take a look for themselves to see who's side of the argument is better.  I, as all of us are, am happy that there is USF chatter on the radio.  It is a big step for the program.

Way to backtrack.  

You just said two posts ago that we were "morons" and that he was right.  According to you we should have just let him call our team basically a bunch of f@gs and not defend it.  If PSU or UCF came on this board and said the same thing we should just allow it right?  Now you're backtracking saying "I'm happy they're talking about us".  

Go tape his show and put it on a loop.  This way you don't have to get on here and worry about what us idiots are saying about your hero.

Way to backtrack.  

You just said two posts ago that we were "morons" and that he was right.  According to you we should have just let him call our team basically a bunch of f@gs and not defend it.  If PSU or UCF came on this board and said the same thing we should just allow it right?  Now you're backtracking saying "I'm happy they're talking about us".  

Go tape his show and put it on a loop.  This way you don't have to get on here and worry about what us idiots are saying about your hero.

What I'm saying is that if our guys didn't play well, admit it.  If somebody takes it a little further by name calling, (whether it's on the board or on the airwaves)who cares?  Does it hurt you feelings to be called names?

I still believe he's right.  Our receivers sucked in the first 20 minutes of the game, and he called them on it.  Big freaking deal.  He called our guys names, waaaaaaa!  Defend them all you want, you can't deny that receiver play in the first 1 1/2 quarters absolutely sucked.  

Play with the big boys or crawl over to the corner of the sandbox and cry.  Which will it be?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Just remember ... DooMig is "crying" as much as we are  8)

And I honestly don't think anyone is really losing any sleep over this