• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Goals are still reachable ... USF controls it's own destiny

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

1 -- USF can still win the AAC east... Tulane will be a nice game to come home to... Temple and Cincy will be tough-but-winnable road games.  UCF ... well... that is going to be hard.   If USF loses one of these before UCF, then we'll need UCF to lose one as well.

2 - If USF manages to win out, they likely face a return trip to Houston... hopefully healthier.

3 - If USF beats UCF and Houston back to back, chances are really good USF will be in a New Years 6 Bowl. 

USF was never going to make the CFP, so the most we could really hope for is winning the AAC and playing in the Peach Bowl.  That is still possible.

NOTE: I fully understand there is a difference between possible and likely ... but let's not write off the entire season after one loss.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

Same old bull crap post every year. We whiff on games against teams with a pulse. Nothing about the play today excites me for any of the remaining games . 

So many if’s you sound like those from Orlando. Back to Birmingham 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, USFBULL2014 said:

Same old bull crap post every year. We whiff on games against teams with a pulse. Nothing about the play today excites me for any of the remaining games .  

Actually... if we don't get New Years Six we'll probably be playing a bowl game against the ACC at RayJay ... and I like that.

at some point the bad boy mowers or shall I say Gasparilla  bowl should not be something you like or look forward to. We gain nothing by beating a 6-6 squad 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  639

Unless the coaches actually put players in the correct position on defense and we expand the route-tree on offense, it's 8-4 and the Bad Boy Mowers Bowl for us(f).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, USFBULL2014 said:

Houston had no pulse??????...they are the best team in this conference.

7 minutes ago, USFBULL2014 said:

at some point the bad boy mowers or shall I say Gasparilla  bowl should not be something you like or look forward to. We gain nothing by beating a 6-6 squad 

True, but this is where this team is relative to youth at key positions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, USFBULL2014 said:

I would love to agree with you.... but the AAC tie -ins suck.

But I would not want to "look forward to" going back to Birmingham.... or the Boca Raton Bowl... or the "Cure" bowl against the Sun Belt...

If we can't win the AAC, then I'd rather USF just play another home game to save $$ this year.

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Houston had no pulse??????...they are the best team in this conference.

True, but this is where this team is relative to youth at key positions.

I never said Houston didn’t. I said we whiff on teams with a pulse. 

1 minute ago, JimUSFSig said:

I would love to agree with you.... but the AAC tie -ins suck.

But I would not want to "look forward to" going back to Birmingham.... or the Boca Raton Bowl... or the "Cure" bowl against the Sun Belt...

If we can't win the AAC, then I'd rather USF just play another home game to save $$ this year.

We’re going to continue getting those tie in’s losing the games that matter. Losing big games every year is our MO . We’re gonna be in this ****** ass conference every year because we can’t separate ourselves from the likes of SMU,Tulane, Temple, Tulsa , and the other bottom feeders we squeak wins out against . We should’ve blown out every team we played thus far , and won today if the coaching was there. 

• Upvote 1