• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TO ALL BULLS FANS

Guest PSUBLUE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

the lead post was so ridiculous and the gay jeans thing...i think  this is not really a PSU fan.  None of their fans have even come close to ridiculous, rude or truly stupidly arrogant.  Fuggedaboutit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Who buys $200 jeans?  Last time I checked a pair of Levi's went for about $30.  Go back to France, you Euro-trash waste.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

[glb]GREEN[/glb]

They're just mad about us huh?  What a douchebag.  I know it was a tatic just to get us riled up for Sat.  Truthfully, I think it was JimSig who wrote it.  

;)

Hey!! ;-)  I don't own $200 jeans!!

Besides, I would say it was smazza, but there are too many words and actual punctuation for it to be him.

Could it be BullOnly finding a way to post ??

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

Whoever that PSU fan was is an idiot!27 hours til Kickoff :)

Guest PSUBLUE

you guys are some of the worst sh!t talkers ever...   you start to come back with some good stuff and then get side tracked by the word zinger...  REAPER i would love to meet you and steal your girlfriend...  if you have one...  MMMMMMMMM  ZINGER!!!  gotta ya on that zinger..  and the white trash  comment really hurt sir...  that was not nice..  my kids don't run around the trailer in wife beaters...  it's hot out..  they just wear diapers...  OOHH!  ZINGER!!   i'll put a pretty picture of my girl up later for the guy that said our woman are dogs..  now that one hurt buster....  back to football...    i'm not making any excuses  for our team or offense...   we should come out and kill you guys...   we've been beat with injuries and off field problems that have some players sidelined but we should still have no problems stopping you from scoring..       and for the tool  that said 80,000 fans would be there...  it's a shame you have no clue...  TBULL...  stop posting   that was one of the worst attempts I've ever seen...   that was real tricky how you cut and pasted my post and changed some words...   stick to talking about zingers with USFMIKE..  i would like to tip my hat to USFPDIIDDY...  the picture of me was good..  well done..   the rest of you don't get it...   MUTT  your art work  sucks..   you guys should be honored to step on the field saturday and even be graced with the presence of a living legend like  joepa..   don't let our record  fool you...  this is a memory bulls football will have forever...   i'll be in tampa for the game if anyone could tell me a good spot to go where i can watch it????   USFMIKE  don't be afraid to the REAPER how you really feel...   I'll talk to you friends on saturday night...  after the game..  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Geez, a 100 year old football program and this is the best they can do?  

Since when did "..." become proper punctuation.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Whoever that PSU fan was is an idiot!27 hours til Kickoff :)

I concur!

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Fear mixed with desperation is a beautiful scent on our opponents.....