• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The official smazza's USF football sucks thread

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

dam i need to get married so my wife can support me.... I guess life will get better after college

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it isn't for everyone

a man with pride wouldn't go for it over long period of time

on the otherhand it works for others

i don't knock it but one that still asks his wife for money shouldn't criticize others

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

When you pay as much money as some of us do to fly cross country week in and week out... you want results. The last two years have been very disheartening to say the least... the product on the field that is... hopefully, this season will change all that. Smazza has valid points about being so vocal. When you donate... you can rock the boat. On the other hand... a lot of us guys are recent grads from USF... have a lot of connections and friends from our recent experiences, and are very careful with our words on here because bridges have been built that we don't want to burn. I think that is the case with MikeB... 20 years from now, when the student government image is finally not affilated with him, he can be a wild cannon with opinions like Steve. Look at JewBull... he's two years removed and already rocking the boat with some of the crazy **** he says. Some of us are wise with our words at times because we know Big Brother at USF reads this and gets offended pretty easily.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

is it hot in arizona today, sheriff?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Hot, hazy, and hung over... went drinking last night with the boss and some coworkers... lost a bet and ended up costing me a $168 tab in beers alone... the scenery was great... the morning has been painful... I was so toasted at the bar, I went to my rental car and passed out in the backseat until they woke me up three hours later. Needless to say, I didn't drive home last night...

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

168?  That's a lot of beer.  I hope it wasn't rat piss.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

On the other hand... a lot of us guys are recent grads from USF... have a lot of connections and friends from our recent experiences, and are very careful with our words on here because bridges have been built that we don't want to burn. I think that is the case with MikeB... 20 years from now, when the student government image is finally not affilated with him, he can be a wild cannon with opinions like Steve. Look at JewBull... he's two years removed and already rocking the boat with some of the crazy **** he says. Some of us are wise with our words at times because we know Big Brother at USF reads this and gets offended pretty easily.

I've gone off on a few topics, like the potential of playing the spring game at the soccer field.  I don't worry too much about rocking the boat, I just hate seeing someone go off on a tangent that ruins the validity of any argument from this community.

It is one thing to criticize with the expectation of looking for that criticism to become fuel for discussion within the athletic department.  It is another thing to just be a complete jack*ss and ruin any chance of input from this board creating a positive situation.  Smazza's actions will not precipitate any actions from athletics simply because he is so outlandish.

Therefore, Smazza's posts have no purpose other than to continue his general pattern of slandering, blasting, lying, exaggerating, and simply being mean spirited.  Smazza is a cancer on the USF online landscape.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Terry, Shame on you! Don't you know you are not supposed to do that anymore? ;D Oops! Wait a minute...it is football season again!!! All is forgiven! You were in training for the roadtrips! Crap! My bad! Carry on, my brother! You need to get into shape! Just do me a favor, make sure you and Mattygunz go to the Skeller and toast a RR for me. Thanks. Saw him today at the FAD. He is stoked at seeing you and getting it on for the roadie. Also wore the "Ebay Jersey" today. Everyone wants one now too.

Steve, just keep carrying on. We need you on this board. Gotta get you here in Tampa for a game however. Ya gotta stop by the Reapers tailer!