• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lipp's Career @ USF Over ?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

jewbull your an A$$hole

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Not an A$$hole, I just tell how it is, and it might not be the most positive statement all the time but is what is buddy.

And if you had any football knowledge you would now that Travis Lipp would not even be on the pracitice squad at UF, FSU, Miami, Penn St, Michigan, USC, South Carolina and I can go on and on and on.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I have more football knowledge then you ever will.....your right he isint the best of players but I would bet he could walk on to any of those teams maybe he would only see the field on Senior Day.....but he would be on the team

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Had does that suck, Lipp was by far the worst player on our team, I have no idea how he started 3 games let alone played in others. He wouldnt even start on a middle school squad, and there is no way someone can debate this.

I'm thinking there's something more than just football behind this, "worst player on our team" is kind of harsh........... maybe a girl involved somewhere??

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Lipp was a serviceable receiver but not a very good punt returner, to be kind.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

It’s never good to lose a Sr. with game experience

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Everyone, or just about everyone, here criticizes Julmiste (Banks too), although I would bet most all have never lined up against/with him.  Then Jewbull gets thrown under the bus for ragging on Lipp.  We’re all entitled to our opinion on who we think sucks.  Give me a break.   :-/

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Z makes a good point.

Guest S.  Bien
Everyone, or just about everyone, here criticizes Julmiste (Banks too), although I would bet most all have never lined up against/with him.  Then Jewbull gets thrown under the bus for ragging on Lipp.  We’re all entitled to our opinion on who we think sucks.  Give me a break.   :-/

That's a chickensh** answer....I would knock anyone around that made the same criticism of Julmiste.... I would dare them to tell that to Pat in a dark alley, I like Pat in a wash with probably 95% of the guys on this board.

Lipp isn't the best, and clearly we've finally got the talent where his services are not needed, but he helped us through some lean years in 2003, and 2004.  I failed to see Jewbull out there helping out.  The kid busted his hump, worked hard, and helped to make this team better.  He was one of the hardest working scout team players as a freshman....

Give the kid credit, if guys are going to be critical of a person's play, then so be it, but if you're going to disrespect a player or coach, well I am going to call you out because that's uncalled for, and weak.  I don't really have any respect for a man who does that, and I would hope you wouldn't either zonald.

Guest nolippfan

Let me help clarify JEWBull's position.

Lipp sucked at returning punts last year.  All he did was fair catch everything.