• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chat this Thursday with Dave Glaser

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Just a reminder that instalment #2 in the SouthFloridaBulls.com chat series gets underway Thursday at 8:00 p.m. eastern time in the SouthFloridaBulls.com chat room.

Dave is the publisher of USFBullsEYE.com, a site that focuses on USF Bulls team coverage and recruiting.  

Please plan to arrive on-time.  It will save the group the problem of repeat questions and answers.  Also, in the chat format we use, questions must be submitted through the moderator to control the direction of the chat.  Please arrive at 8:00 p.m. and enter your questions.  If you read the Greg Auman transcripts, you may get a feeling for how we try to do this.  The submitted questions set the topic for the speaker and the room.  The room can elaborate at length on the Q and A, the speaker may do so as well, but the submitted questions guide the chat and the topic selection.   It will all go more smoothly if people arrive on time and submit their questions.  If you arrive late, please submit your questions to the moderator not to the open room by using the "Subit Question" button- if it has already been addressed you will be prompted to await the transcripts.

Thank you.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

Here's what some of my questions will be:

1)  How come your dad reniged on chipping in to pay for Ray Jay?

2)  What's with the resistance to putting items on the walls of the stadium honoring those helping to start the USF football program?

oh, wait...   ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

Here what some of my questions will be:

1)  How come your dad reniged on chipping in to pay for Ray Jay?

2)  What's with the resistance to putting items on the walls of the stadium honoring those helping to start the USF football program?

RTB - Careful, some people here might think you mean Dave is actually related to the Glazers... (Malcolm & Sons) ;-)

I found this from a search on the web - from back in 1998:

What's new at USF?

© St. Petersburg Times, published September 3, 1998

An unofficial site run by Dave Glaser, public relations director for USF's New College campus, and Chris Gallen, who works for the software company Oracle Corporation, was overhauled this summer. The site (http://www.usfbulls.com, dubbed BullsEYE) is a comprehensive source for news on all of USF's sports, with an emphasis on football and basketball. The site is a merger of Glaser's basketball page and Gallen's general USF sports page.

LINK: http://www.sptimes.com/Collegefootball/Preview/usffacts.html

(There is also an old article from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune about his BullsEYE magazine ... but you have to pay to read the whole thing: http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?docid=1G1:74039081&refid=ink_tptd_np&skeyword=&teaser=)

RTB - Careful, some people here might think you mean Dave is actually related to the Glazers... (Malcolm & Sons)

What are you saying?  You mean he's not??!

Well, at least he can go to a Manchester pub without fear of being lynched now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

What are you saying?  You mean he's not??!

Well, at least he can go to a Manchester pub without fear of being lynched now.

I'm just saying that some times people post things on here that go over other people's heads...

And still others take things so literally that it's scary...

;-)

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Oh good Lord.  My world has been turned upside down.  Now I understand why BullsEye has no Bucs insider info.  ::)

I'm just saying that some times people post things on here that go over other people's heads...

And still others take things so literally that it's scary...

;-)

Yeah, I threw in a smiley.  I figured people would realize the name isn't spelled the same...

;)