• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Earn a couple cents here and there...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

Down near the bottom of each page is the "Google Ads" placement you see just about everywhere...Please check those out and click when something even mildly appeals to you.  Your clicking can earn the site some dough.  We currently pay about $70/month for our bandwidth connection and this is a way to help pay that without money out of someone's pocket.  Site donations cover about $30 of the $70, so please click away and don't forget to use the other merchant links provided (EBAY, Lids.com, etc. under the GEAR heading above).

Your thoughtfulness in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad, aka Bulliever

Guest BasketBull.

Bulls,

Every time you login, click one of those sites at least once. (I'll do it myself from now on.) If we do this then this site should be self-financed. Do that or cough up some dough for Brad. I don't see why he should pay if he's already spending time to maintain it.

Ask yourself this: how much are you addicted to this site?   :o

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,470
  • Days Won:  13

Bulls,

Every time you login, click one of those sites at least once. (I'll do it myself from now on.) If we do this then this site should be self-financed. Do that or cough up some dough for Brad. I don't see why he should pay if he's already spending time to maintain it.

Ask yourself this: how much are you addicted to this site?   :o

Be careful.  This could be viewed as click fraud, and Google is very much on top of this.  

My company worked with a California company to set up a program that helps advertisers analyze click patterns.  If Google feels that our site users are committing click fraud, they will pull the ads.  (They track IP addresses - so they know which users are actually clicking on the ads... that's how they determine whether or not our clicks are fradulent.)

Basically, you're better off only clicking on those ads that truly interest you.

Yes, that is correct Jim.  I do not support freely clicking on any and all ads to run up revenue.  This site also PAYS to be included in Google Ad Words on other sites.  Each time someone clicks on our link, I pay.  I'd hate to be paying for clicks that have no chance of bringing us new members.  So, while it is nice to click for the site, be sure you are being fair and clicking on links that interest you.  There have been some good links, I have clicked a few and come across some sites of interest.  Thanks.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Is the eBay thing still where if you go in through the link up top and buy any type of stuff, the site gets something? ........................ Do I have that right?

If you bid using the eBay link above, the site earns 5-10 cents.  If you use the link on the SFB ebay page to open an account (and consequently make a bid), the site earns $10.00.

You don't have to win for the site to earn, just bid.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

If you bid using the eBay link above, the site earns 5-10 cents.  If you use the link on the SFB ebay page to open an account (and consequently make a bid), the site earns $10.00.

You don't have to win for the site to earn, just bid.

Already got an account but will add link to Favorites to be sure and go in that way ............ Thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,744
  • Content Count:  37,610
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx for the info Brad ... WILL DO !!!

And the reminder of ebay.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I think it would be great if a few people would ante up a small monthly donation to help this site.  The fact that Brad is paying $40 a month out of his own pocket for a site that has such a huge following and means so much to many of us is very disheartening.  If you look at the left of the ads at the bottom, Brad has a way to do donations via PayPal.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

I used to check into this site daily, but stopped for awhile for whatever reason. Tonight, I decided to come back to see what was going on.

After reading this thread it appeared that $40 bucks out-of-pocket wasn't such a good thing for someone that lets everyone else enjoy his hard work.

So, I just donated $40 through PayPal.

Keep up the good work!

Anyone else want to help? It took me all of 15 seconds...