• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brent Schaeffer

Guest Harvey Jones

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I thought Denson might have the edge coming up this fall but the QB race is going to be wide open.  The best player, FR or not, is going to get the brunt of the snaps at QB.  Not saying they're going to put a FR in at PSU but over the long haul I think this job is up for grabs.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

sbien-look who is talking.a blowhard no nothing leavitt kiss ass

usf has regressed over the last 3 years and this year we will hit rock bottom

with leavitt at the helm

mikeb/sbien/scbulls thinks leavitt and usf football is doing just fine over the last couple of years.everything is coming up roses.

sure, you guys really know the game of football.your predictions of usf recruits and stella performances are second to none.

the party's over and  this will be leavitt''s last year

he will be sorry he didn't go to alabama when he had the chance

you 3 jokers were seth greenberg supporters. i haven't forgotten.you guys are  used to backing the wrong horse.you have a track record of not knowing sports

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

smazz I tend to agree... I dont know if levitt will be gone.. but with your schedule.. I just cant see more than 4 wins.. 2 or 3 wouldnt suprise me.  USF looks alot like UCF 2 years ago.. and I dont think that U have seen bottome yet.  I do think USF has a bright future.. just like I think UCF has one.. I think we hit bottom last year.. and now start the climb up... I have the feeling that this will be your basement year....

no  doubt

the writing has been on the wall for usf for years

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

mikeb/sbien/scbulls thinks leavitt and usf football is doing just fine over the last couple of years.everything is coming up roses.

sure, you guys really know the game of football.your predictions of usf recruits and stella performances are second to none.

I don't think anyone is happy with the past two seasons.  I have never predicted how a recruit will do.

you 3 jokers were seth greenberg supporters. i haven't forgotten.you guys are  used to backing the wrong horse.you have a track record of not knowing sports

Again, I ask you to produce any evidence that I supported Greenberg.  Show me examples of how I don't know sports.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

i have seen bs on tv and on tape.

what is your point?

he isn't worth the disruption and we have too many other good kids we recruited at qb position

mikeb-you are a company guy that will always says everything is rosy or " in leavitt I trust"

there are  alot of negative    points about the football program

smazz...As others have said they "trust" Leavitt with BS joins the team for a QB Spot...probably "believed/trusted" Leavitt to find a QB over the past 3 plus years since MB left.

He hasn't.

Why would he be right now?

Point is...no one knows...but the recent track record of finding/recruiting a good QB to run any system at USF over the past 2 1/2 years or so...regardless of recruiting hype...hasn't been very good.

KL

PS. smazz...also think this other post might of been your best ever:

"we can get coaches will more experience than smith to be OC for a bcs team.....leavitt is insecure and will not hire  anyone that can challenge him...isn't that clear yet?"

How else do you end up with such an inexperienced OC at a BCS School?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Well i think we did PRETTY good this past year.

I have no doubt that USF will have at least one very good QB from Grothe,Hill or Denson and thats not counting BS if he transfer in.

On Sept 17 youll get a very good view on how our QB situation stands.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Good point Cuban...that's why almost every team needs 4-5 QB's to challenge for the spot...because QB play could be very unpredictable.

Some low rated recruits have turned into GREAT College QB's...and other high rated recruits have just flamed out.

That's why when some fans say "THIS QB  is the guy who will lead us for the next 2-3 years" is clueless.

No one knows...not even Leavitt.

KL

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Thats why im all for bringing BS, if he decides to come in. The more you have the better shot at someone stepping up. BS has shown what he is capable in college.

scbulls-it is a full time job correcting you,educating you and pointing out all your inconsistancies and your prior positions.

go play these question games with your other moderators and cohorts