• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Schaeffer getting love on Atlanta radio...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

It says a lot about the situation when UGA guys are giving props to a Tennessee player.  The radio guys up here are saying how Schaeffer got gaffled up by the Tennessee admin. and that it' basically a big cover up and he's the fall guy.  He doesn't want to ruin his chances at playing at another D1 so he's not going to throw the school under the bus but since they have no more use for him, they're hanging him out to dry.  The guys up here also feel that he's a better QB than Ainge.  

Guess we already knew all this but for these guys to even make mention of another school's players you know the kid has to be very special.  He would give us IMMEDIATE national recognition and credibility.  Anyone who doesn't want him doesn't want what's best for USF.

Come to USF.  Don't make the same mistake twice.  You'd own this town...wouldn't you rather own Tampa than wherever the heck NC State is?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

in this type of situation does the school contact him or do schools wait for him to contact yhem?

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

in this type of situation does the school contact him or do schools wait for him to contact yhem?

I would guess that he's got to be officially released from his scholarship before anyone can speak with him about a transfer.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

He probably is waiting for the legal case to be resolved in May. I believe his dad said he would wait until summer to decide on a school. He's finshing up this semester at UT.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

semester should end within a week or 2, so it will technically be summer then ;D

Guest wildrover
It says a lot about the situation when UGA guys are giving props to a Tennessee player.  The radio guys up here are saying how Schaeffer got gaffled up by the Tennessee admin. and that it' basically a big cover up and he's the fall guy.  He doesn't want to ruin his chances at playing at another D1 so he's not going to throw the school under the bus but since they have no more use for him, they're hanging him out to dry.  The guys up here also feel that he's a better QB than Ainge.  

Oh brother, do those guys have the inside scoop on the consipiracy that isn't global warming and how area 51 isn't only a crash site for aliens its a meeting place between them and our top brass?  Do those guys live in their mothers basement and listen to George Norey all night?

Whether you like the guy or not, (I for one still say we don't need him and would be he doesn't come here anyway) claims like this need proof.  One of the first rules of science is that big claims need big proof.  If I'm gonna believe that this is some sort of cover up and they're hanging him out to dry then I need the proof, not just the opinion of some am sports jockey.  these guys need ratings and UGA has no love of UT.  Any sensational claim they can sell their listeners that puts UT in a bad light will garner listeners.  We can see their motives for saying such things without it being true.

I'm not saying their claim isn't true, but I would like to see what drives them to make such an acuistation before I blindly jump on the UTconspiracy bandwagon

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

Beastie, was it Buck and Kincaid who made the comments about Schaeffer?  

If so, believe it.  Buck Belue, former UGA QB, has lots of connections and is usually on the money with his reports.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Oh brother, do those guys have the inside scoop on the consipiracy that isn't global warming and how area 51 isn't only a crash site for aliens its a meeting place between them and our top brass?  Do those guys live in their mothers basement and listen to George Norey all night?

George Norey is cool .....

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Wildrover has a wild stick up his derrierre about Schaeffer.  I guess he enjoys 4-7 seasons... ;)