• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl ticket email

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I have been donating since before football and didn't even get an email.:facepalm:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

9 minutes ago, fhemmer209 said:

I have been donating since before football and didn't even get an email.:facepalm:

Have you gotten all other emails, that you know of? I've had to go to 2 different ones to get all emails from all the USF athletic entities.

42 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Have you gotten all other emails, that you know of? I've had to go to 2 different ones to get all emails from all the USF athletic entities.

I get the invoices OK and just went to my account and checked my email address and it was correct. It hasn't changed in 20 plus years. I did check the "get USF Athletics Updates" box but would assume even without that checked I would have received any emails about tickets. Maybe not. I will give them a call tomorrow.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

38 minutes ago, fhemmer209 said:

I get the invoices OK and just went to my account and checked my email address and it was correct. It hasn't changed in 20 plus years. I did check the "get USF Athletics Updates" box but would assume even without that checked I would have received any emails about tickets. Maybe not. I will give them a call tomorrow.

I get some of the Athletics news one through an email that I've had all along for USF but at some point last year, the Bulls Club and ticket emails weren't getting thru so I had to go to another one.

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I get some of the Athletics news one through an email that I've had all along for USF but at some point last year, the Bulls Club and ticket emails weren't getting thru so I had to go to another one.

Thank you for the heads up. With all the discussion about attendance, etc. you would hope the Bulls front office is doing the best they can at all levels so I will check it out.  A couple of seasons ago I really enjoyed when they had players making some PR type calls. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's the system most schools use. I know it sucks, but it's standard. Money talks. Especially if you're giving 10k a year

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

We've been doing it this way almost from day one.  I'm pretty sure at least since we moved to Ray Jay.

Pecking Order:

1. Big Donor
  2. Medium Donor
  3. Small Donor
  4. Non-Donor

The Small Donors (most of us) were all good with getting to select our seats in front of the non-donors even though we just became a small donor and other non-donors were supporting the team since day one.  Well, you just have to deal with the fact that it works the same way above you.

Like others have said, wait until we someday get an OCS.  Some folks will not be happy, because you can believe that if we're building one because we're doing well and interest in the program is high, there will be plenty of new donors wanting to stake their claim in a new stadium.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

14 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Dollars make the program successful, if he passes you in dollars donated he deserves to be ahead of you in line.

Makes sense that you would think that buying season tickets thru USF for 20 years is not donating when you would rather donate to stub-hub or some scalper on game day. I disagree with with you. Which is exactly why I said it should be a cumulative of ALL monies spent on USF athletics. As I also said, IF he "donates" similar dollars, I'm ok with it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Just now, BDYZR said:

Makes sense that you would think that buying season tickets thru USF for 20 years is not donating when you would rather donate to stub-hub or some scalper on game day. I disagree with with you. Which is exactly why I said it should be a cumulative of ALL monies spent on USF athletics. As I also said, IF he "donates" similar dollars, I'm ok with it.

I have Season Tickets.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, flsportsfan83 said:

I have Season Tickets.

For how long?