• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need a new animation for the team's entrance

Guest bullman33

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

The opening to Thunderstruck by AC/DC would be cool.

How about a promotion for the students. 1 Ipod given away at each game but only to student ticket holders....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

The choice of music at times is strange.  Not that I dont like the music, but when you play the beginning of Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" and then on the next stoppage of play you are playin "In da Club" by 50 Cent, then you move on to the theme song from 8 Mile, and back to some other rock n roll song, it doesnt really make any sense.

I remember the first couple of games in 2003 at the opening kick off they played GnR's "Welcome to the Jungle" and I thought that was a great song to kick the game off, but I don't really remember hearing it much since then.  And when they did play it they would start the track like 6 seconds before kickoff and would have to shut it off right away.  They should have someone up there who knows what they are doing, start the song a little earlier, let it play for 30 seconds or so before kickoff to get the crowd into it, isnt that the reason for the music in the first place?

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

i think the Bulls should rush the field while "Bulls on Parade" by Rage Against the Machine, such a hardcore song....it would be great, and heck, it has our mascot in the title!

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923

New animation, fireworks, and new music would be great, however, fielding a great team would be even better as far as getting the crowd "fired up".  The wrapper helps but ultimately its the product that sells.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

We need a remix of that AC/DC song Thunderstruck. I know I said this above but what I was thinking was having the opening words "Thun-der" with "Go Bulls".

Da na na na nana na na  GO  BULLS

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Then as the crowd is good and fired up switch to the Rage Against the Machine song as the team runs out of the tunne.

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378

Looking back, looks like someone went with my idea.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

im still drinkin in the parking lot while its' going on.. lol

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

WHEN A TEAM PERFORMS WELL

THE MUSIC ALWAYS SOUNDS BETTER

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

You want the crowd worked to a tizzy at KO.  Understandable, but our crowd is a bunch of hand sitters & kickoff missers.  Not enuff crazy stu's nor passinate alums in the statium at KO or period for that matter.  Just see how season tick purchases lay out.  Requesting to improve the animation before the game?  Are you serious?  It's already Top 25 in the nation.  It was 10x better than NCStates at the MCC Bowl.  The music could possibly use some work but it's nothing to complain about.  IMO the pregame timing could use some tweaking.  Maybe not change the pg video but add to it.  Make it longer.  Build the anticipation & then bring the Bull on.  Something like 15 minutes of highlight plays & hits by the defense before the pregame.  Play the 10 yr video coming out to the the ticket holders.  I dunno but believe it or not smazza is right.  Winning cures all and creates excitment.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

bulldoug, if you look at when this thread was made, it was made before this past season