• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reminder... Extra USF vs FSU tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

John, 

Faculty and staff tickets were done away with a few years ago, what would it cost me to get back into Section 114 again?

Feel free to contact me and I can provide seating options.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

Bought eight extra in 208 for $95 each.  I believe I read an article recently in the Tampa Bay Times that after May 30th, the prices for the upper level seats will be starting at $85.  $10 more for the lower bowl west side and club access in September is a bargain!

My friends will be thanking me for this opportunity!

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

we bought 14 for the same reason... our friends will be thanking us as well. Without knowing kickoff time, shade side will be HUGE!!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Just a friendly reminder, the max you could buy is the number of season tickets you have, up to 14. If you buy 14 but only have 4 season tickets, I would assume that USF will cancel 10 of your FSU tickets. Not saying anyone on here is breaking the rule, but I noticed when I logged in I could have bought more tickets than I have football season tickets, but I am sure that will get corrected on the back end. 

We have 16 in our group, but yes, 14 is the max...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

18 minutes ago, jasonb56 said:

I wasn't calling you out, I just was giving a public service type announcement, because I noticed i could have bought more than the 4 seats I have. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

49 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

I wasn't calling you out, I just was giving a public service type announcement, because I noticed i could have bought more than the 4 seats I have. 

Just curious, but do they take your money if you buy too many?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, jasonb56 said:

Were you able to buy all 14 at one time? If you did, I'm kind of confused by this because I couldn't buy more than 4 at one time:

Ticket Limits

There is a 4 ticket and a 4 transaction purchase limit.

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

Mike, I guess, same question. Could you have bought more than 4 at the same time? And if I'm reading everything correctly, the stuff c&p'd above and below, looks like you can buy up to 16, no matter how many season tix you have, BUT the number over your ST number would be upper deck.

Florida State Presale Ticket Limits

> The additional single game ticket limit in the lower bowl is equivalent to the number of purchased season tickets (14 ticket maximum in the lower bowl).

> For example, season ticket members who purchased 4 season tickets can purchase an additional 4 single game tickets in the lower bowl.

> Season ticket members wanting to purchase tickets in excess of their ticket limit can do so in the 300 level. Single game tickets in the 300 level are $85 per ticket.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  141

7 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Single game tickets are available to 2016 season ticket members at this time. 

Each week a new group (based on Bulls Club giving level) has the opportunity to purchase extra tickets. An e-mail was sent to all season ticket members on May 5 with the date when their extra tickets can be purchased.

Never got the email.

Lucky I saw this post here.

I will call you tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Were you able to buy all 14 at one time? If you did, I'm kind of confused by this because I couldn't buy more than 4 at one time:

Ticket Limits

There is a 4 ticket and a 4 transaction purchase limit.

Mike, I guess, same question. Could you have bought more than 4 at the same time? And if I'm reading everything correctly, the stuff c&p'd above and below, looks like you can buy up to 16, no matter how many season tix you have, BUT the number over your ST number would be upper deck.

Florida State Presale Ticket Limits

> The additional single game ticket limit in the lower bowl is equivalent to the number of purchased season tickets (14 ticket maximum in the lower bowl).

> For example, season ticket members who purchased 4 season tickets can purchase an additional 4 single game tickets in the lower bowl.

> Season ticket members wanting to purchase tickets in excess of their ticket limit can do so in the 300 level. Single game tickets in the 300 level are $85 per ticket.

We were able to buy 6 then 8... we have 2 people in our group who "own" 8 tickets each under their name... that's how we were able to do it.