• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Break Down Temple in TBP

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

We all know what J. Thomas can do with the ball. Contain him and make Walker beat us through the air. Our secondary has been tested and will be ready.

I think this game plays right into our hands both offensively and defensively.

They have trouble keeping containment and love to bring the house including that MLB. QF Should be able to move around and make some plays with his feet on Saturday.

I think the came changer will be special teams. They did give up 40 points to SMU and a return for a TD. Would love to see Adams make another house call.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801

Dont know what to expect but Maryland and Connecticut threw all over us but we did well with SMU and Memphis. You guess is good as mine. I think the key is no turnovers and make field goals.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Contain Thomas and stop Anderson from catching the ball, then score. I think we'll  be fine. Thomas is good but no Cook.

Our d line should get a nice test and we will need to force a few take aways. The d needs to show up and our receivers need to catch the ball. Barr maybe be young but he reminds me of Welch, and that's not a compliment.

Can we play McCants, Legree, and Adams? Also, get Price and Dillion the ball?

Contain Thomas and stop Anderson from catching the ball, then score. I think we'll  be fine. Thomas is good but no Cook.

Our d line should get a nice test and we will need to force a few take aways. The d needs to show up and our receivers need to catch the ball. Barr maybe be young but he reminds me of Welch, and that's not a compliment.

Can we play McCants, Legree, and Adams? Also, get Price and Dillion the ball?

I would love to see that three back set here. Would give them something to make an adjustment to and seems like QF has or makes better reads/throws out of that formation as well.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

They really struggled against Davis last week running the ball and breaking contain, so hopefully the same goes for flowers. Also Mack needs some big gains or we have no chance in this game, he really has to be on his game.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801

I would love to see that three back set here. Would give them something to make an adjustment to and seems like QF has or makes better reads/throws out of that formation as well.

Their linebackers are the problem so maybe a Four WR set with RB to spread them out more

Their linebackers are the problem so maybe a Four WR set with RB to spread them out more

Yeah their LBs are fast and get to the QB quickly. I think you might have to utilize Tice and Johnson as blockers more than usual but I think this lies in how Flowers can move.

I would look to see Johnson catching balls out of the back field early in this one.

Edited by fla331boy