• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Ticks Up for Hoco - 18K+

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

@ByJeffOdom: #USF's actual attendance of 18,039 per TSA was the program's worst turnout for a Homecoming game since being moved to Division I-A in 2001.

Another useless Tweet ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Went to USF Temple game a few years ago,  They also had one side(home side) with the majority of the fans.  USF section was all by itself on the other side in one small section     As for the camera being moved doubt they would do it, (would look much better though for TV audience).  However if you watch ANY football games  they always seem to  have the camera facing the visiting team sideline (College and Pro).  So unless we are moving our fans and team to the opposite side , this is something we have to live with until we start winning more games.      I think we maintain the fans we have now if we continue to win games.  We should may see a slight increase if we Beat UConn but not by a lot.      Hopefully the Athletic office does a major media blitz to get more butts in seats,  Start hitting the local radio and tv stations hard, Pushing it in their face, Make them talk about us, hyping up the program and selling it others.  Also we as fans can do our part( talk it up to everyone and anyone who will listen) Plaster it on social media(facebook ect..)    Anything to get some extra people there.    The Military appreciation game should increase attendance some as well.      Everyone should donate to the cause(call your ticket rep and buy some tickets to be donated).  Same thing for the "Hoops for the Holidays campaign"  .   

Another Thing USF could do is offer Donors and season ticket holders some incentive  for One game(steep reduced tickets) to bring friends and family to a Particular game .  Allow fans an opportunity  to buy a couple of seats in your section( or as close to it as possible) for the same price as the Military or Hoops for Holidays deals.   (5 tickets for 50 donation, 10 tickets for 100 donation,  25 tickets for 250 donation).   For this game the fans would give out the tickets instead of the school.  Might actually spark interest and create some future season ticket holders (worse case is it puts butts in seats for  a game, exposes others to the product, increases money made from concessions and parking)

Went to USF Temple game a few years ago,  They also had one side(home side) with the majority of the fans.  USF section was all by itself on the other side in one small section     As for the camera being moved doubt they would do it, (would look much better though for TV audience).  However if you watch ANY football games  they always seem to  have the camera facing the visiting team sideline (College and Pro).  So unless we are moving our fans and team to the opposite side , this is something we have to live with until we start winning more games.      I think we maintain the fans we have now if we continue to win games.  We should may see a slight increase if we Beat UConn but not by a lot.      Hopefully the Athletic office does a major media blitz to get more butts in seats,  Start hitting the local radio and tv stations hard, Pushing it in their face, Make them talk about us, hyping up the program and selling it others.  Also we as fans can do our part( talk it up to everyone and anyone who will listen) Plaster it on social media(facebook ect..)    Anything to get some extra people there.    The Military appreciation game should increase attendance some as well.      Everyone should donate to the cause(call your ticket rep and buy some tickets to be donated).  Same thing for the "Hoops for the Holidays campaign"  .   

Another Thing USF could do is offer Donors and season ticket holders some incentive  for One game(steep reduced tickets) to bring friends and family to a Particular game .  Allow fans an opportunity  to buy a couple of seats in your section( or as close to it as possible) for the same price as the Military or Hoops for Holidays deals.   (5 tickets for 50 donation, 10 tickets for 100 donation,  25 tickets for 250 donation).   For this game the fans would give out the tickets instead of the school.  Might actually spark interest and create some future season ticket holders (worse case is it puts butts in seats for  a game, exposes others to the product, increases money made from concessions and parking)

All good except for the last sentence. Game day parking and concessions don't go to USF.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Now, if we had an OCS, Maybe we could make some money off parking and concessions.  

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

True,  had a moment where I forgot about the crappy deal we have with the Buc's.    Might sell some USF gear and souvenirs  to those fans.  (that money goes to USF) (I HOPE)

True,  had a moment where I forgot about the crappy deal we have with the Buc's.    Might sell some USF gear and souvenirs  to those fans.  (that money goes to USF) (I HOPE)

You would think ....... but I'm taking nothing for granted.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

Yup, and if we can't beat Uconn it will go back down.  

What? But they just beat a nationally ranked (if you count ranking every team) team! Any talk of doing anything but running the table won't fly on here!

10-3 LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALA

Edited by cambodia36
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

What? But they just beat a nationally ranked (if you count ranking every team) team! Any talk of doing anything but running the table won't fly on here!

10-3 LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALA

Who exactly are you mocking with this?  I haven't read anything with anyone spouting off unrealistic expectations for the rest of the season. 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Winning will isolate the true problems, which are:

relegation on and the abysmal AAC 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

I have seen quite a few people now pretty much expecting this team to go bowling and/or compete for the conference crown based on 1 game