• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Bad, The Ugly, The Putrid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I don't know if people brought this up or not, but honestly... We should of had 31 points in that game... 

7 from the dropped pass from Adams

7 from that pathetic holding penalty that reverted the nice run from Mack. We are improved... It's just going to take more games to convince you guys... 

Willie is doing fine. The man can't catch a break.  

+1, still would have been a loss as-is, but who knows how the momentum might have shifted in our favor. I'm with you on CWT not catching a break, but **** he didn't help himself with those incredibly numbskull screen calls or putting Bench in at the time he did.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if people brought this up or not, but honestly... We should of had 31 points in that game... 

7 from the dropped pass from Adams

7 from that pathetic holding penalty that reverted the nice run from Mack. We are improved... It's just going to take more games to convince you guys... 

Willie is doing fine. The man can't catch a break.  

+1, still would have been a loss as-is, but who knows how the momentum might have shifted in our favor. I'm with you on CWT not catching a break, but **** he didn't help himself with those incredibly numbskull screen calls or putting Bench in at the time he did.

Fair to bring up the dropped pass and penalties in the game. Penalties have been an issue with Taggart as head coach with Holtz recruits and now his recruits though.

Willie is not doing fine though. Is our team improved? Yes, it is. However, through 27 games he is now 7-20 with his 7 wins coming against. Uconn twice, SMU, Tulsa, FAMU, Western Carolina, and Cincinnati. 

UCONN's record 5-19 between the last 2 years, SMU 1-11, Tulsa 2-10, Cincy 9-4. Not going to even count what FAMU/WC records were because it is irrelevant. 

So his 7 Wins have come against 2 FCS teams, and 4 other teams that combined for a 17-44 record.

Up until this 27th game, there hasn't been enough improvement for me. Hope we see enough the rest of the way, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by USFbulls24