• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Saban's thoughts on satellite camps (Posts pulled from another thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

he shouldnt

it is unfair that conferences dont play by same rules but this is the fault of the sec 

what is sad is that usf is not a player in big tiem college football

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

what is sad is that usf is not a player in big tiem college football

Never miss an opportunity to put down USF do you?

stating a FACT

usf  football is what it is

competing at  the  lower level or tier isn't what I had  in mind when all this started in the 90s

people need to redirect their anger at the powers to be that allow usf football to put such a bad product on the field

leave smazza alone

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

stating a FACT

competing at  the  lower level or tier isn't what I had  in mind when all this started in the 90s

people need to redirect their anger at the powers to be that allow usf football to put such a bad product on the field

leave smazza alone

What does the product on the field have to do with what level or tier we're on right now?

Name a program our age, or even twice the age of our football program, that's a "player in big tiem college football"?

stating a FACT

leave smazza alone

What does the product on the field have to do with what level or tier we're on right now?

Name a program our age, or even twice the age of our football program, that's a "player in big tiem college football"?

usf will never catch up with the other program in terms of age so you always have a built in excuse for failure

usf was in the unique position of being in the middle of all the talent in the game and top tv market

just as the orlando school squandered their opportunity for greatness so did usf

the product on the field should be good regardless of what tier we are in.our product has stunk for quite sometime

stating a FACT

leave smazza alone

usf will never catch up with the other program in terms of age so you always have a built in excuse for failure

usf was in the unique position of being in the middle of all the talent in the game and top tv market

just as the orlando school squandered their opportunity for greatness so did usf

the product on the field should be good regardless of what tier we are in.our product has stunk for quite sometime

A simple "theres not one" would have sufficed ...

Time is a key factor in building big time programs, with a lot of other key factors involved also. We may or may not ever get there but the fact we're not there now is of no consequence whatsoever ...

And I swear, every time I think you post stuff just to troll, you post one of these that tries, in vain, to justify your ridiculousness .... it really does appear that you're just completely clueless at times.

it is about talent not time

it is about having a vision/philosophy and implementing it

you are embarrasing yourself calling me clueless and other names

it is far easier to attack someone than to deal with the real issues

being a moderator you have your handy double standard card

i have been right about the misdirection of our football program on the vast majority of issues since it's inception

usf is competing in the lower tier and most of the fans are content with this and that is ok

Edited by smazza

it is about talent not time

it is about having a vision/philosophy and implementing it

you are embarrasing yourself calling me clueless and other names

it is far easier to attack someone than to deal with the real issues

being a moderator you have your handy double standard card

i have been right about the misdirection of our football program on the vast majority of issues since it's inception

usf is competing in the lower tier and most of the fans are content with this and that is ok

I attack the messenger because your message, "what is sad is that usf is not a player in big tiem college football",  is too simplistically stupid to attack. Of course that's sad ... It's sad that I wasn't born to Bill Gates, too ....but you've never offered realistic observations as to what should have been done different in those early years to become a big time player, been able to point to another program and show how it could be done in a relatively short period of time ...

All ********, no realistic solutions, for over a decade ... unless you can point to someone else with those esteemed credentials that I've treated differently, there is no "handy double standard card" being played here.

• Upvote 1