• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB USF vs Tulane- Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

I think Cousins gives us good minutes, he'll stick around for his senior year and walk out of USF with his diploma. Dre Clayton will probably transfer. Since Collins will graduate this year, I think he may opt to play his last year of eligibility at another school that offers a masters degree that we don't. Regarding Mercurius, I'm just not sure whether he sticks around or transfers.

I could see Collins returning to Texas to play at a school there while he gets a master's degree.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Did AC graduate in December?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

I know some people tend to be harder on AC than others, fact remains that w/o him on the roster we don't have a pure point guard... That scares me a little. Peters is more of a scoring guard than a combo but he could run the point full time...it just wouldn't be the optimal situation

I LOVE Collins. I just wish he would play as fast as UConn's #4 did last night. He's got the jets when he wants them, he just doesn't turn them on enough.

He has the jets and he has the heart. I was reading an article where Antigua was talking a little about AC and he basically said that he's a basketball junkie. He's always in the gym and in the film room. He does need to play faster for sure. Here's another thing that really stood out to me the other day: our off the ball movement is next to none. If we moved a little more I think that would open up a plethora of passing lanes and opportunities that AC would eat up.

Of course I understand that they have to conserve some energy since our players are few, but they have to leave it all on the court from minute one until the clock strikes zero.