• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GET BO PELLINI

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

JUST GET RID OF CURRENT HC AND STAFF...2 YESRS HAVE BEEN ENOUGH.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Not happening!! He was fired for more than his 9-3 record. He was close to being fired a year ago with his off the field troubles. USF does not like hiring coaches with problems off the field. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Guess what's not going to happen...

Ding Ding Ding! Don't get your hopes up guys.

True, He is going to garner a lot of interest. I can hope though

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

8 or 9 wins is not good enough for a program of that calibur. He plateaued just like leavitt did here.

No way he got fired due to on field performance. Had to be that he's a total headache to deal with off the field.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

8 or 9 wins is not good enough for a program of that calibur. He plateaued just like leavitt did here.

No way he got fired due to on field performance. Had to be that he's a total headache to deal with off the field.

On field performace was part of it. But not all of it. Hes got that jim harbaughness about him

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'd say he was fired for not winning a conference championship and for losing the big games that would lead them there. He had what, 8 years or something?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Not happening!! He was fired for more than his 9-3 record. He was close to being fired a year ago with his off the field troubles. USF does not like hiring coaches with problems off the field.

USF also does not like hiring good coaches.

USF also does not like hiring good coaches.

We shall see how COA turns out. USF has had bad luck with hiring coaches as of late. Both Holtz and CWT were considered good hires at the time. Go back and check the concensus about who most thought USF should hire. We can blame USF for following others advise. I can tell you one of the best hires USF made was Leavitt. And the funny thing is that they didnt listen to the media on who we should hire. Leavitt was a dark horse candidate that USF hit a home run with. USF should have followed that same philosophy and not cave into the media or otheres on who they thought would be best for USF. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

does he have a history of recruiting in the state of florida?

my first reaction is pass but i can be persuaded

does he have a history of recruiting in the state of florida?

my first reaction is pass but i can be persuaded

Dont waste your time as this is just a pipe dream. USF would have a better chance at getting Doc Holliday from Marshall than to get Bo Pelini