• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CousinRicky - THANKS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

What a generous gift, great to have such awesome people supporting our university!

Rick, I see that your daughter teaches in Pasco, maybe we can get a watch party or something on some away games this year if you're out there as well? I'm right in Land O Lakes!

We tried to find you in Lot 3 last year but never did.  We're still there - a group of about 20 most games.  Usually 1st row about 3.5 hours before the game.  And, yep, we're up in Pasco as well - Wesley Chapel.

That's right, we looked for you guys as well. If you see me during the search this season shout me out! I'm the guy with the "Hem" jersey and red hair...you can't miss me lol

Maybe I should just use my sniffer...the best smelling tailgate is bound to be yours after the menu you shared the other week lol

Even with the name on the shirt and red hair I still missed you.  Will check again today.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Cousin Ricky and his lovely wife bleed Green and Gold. Definitely two of the most ardent USF supporters I have been blessed to encounter over the years. Thank you for your contribution! 

Good to see you back on the Board.  It's been a while.  The trip to the Sun Bowl will never be forgotten.

I just sent him a note.  I concur!

I also concur with the praise you have received CR.  That's awesome, and something I am looking at in my financial planning/estate planning, despite me being a young buck, relatively speaking of course.  :wink

:roflmao:

Some young buck?  Someone hacked your account.  Better check with the lord and master of this Board to get your account back.