• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs. Temple Game 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

Prado is toast. When Bull Daly can't say something positive, you need to update your resume.

LOL. That is true. Not even I can help him out now. Nothing to be positive about for that situation right now. And another thing is when Woolard does not give him an extention then that speaks volumes.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

over/under 20% chance Prado is back next season if we don't make it to NCAA tourney

He is lucky he does get his ass fired now. I guess they don't do that much in college sports though.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

What is that...Temple's 10th win of the year...all of their other wins are against teams I have never heard of before.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry Bryan not following you. Merely making a point about Temple athletics and specifically budget cuts.

You made a prescient point about Temple baseball and I made my own about "Prado Ball".  Pretty easy to follow, but as a green goggler and one willing to give Prado (replaced easily with Woolard, Heath, or Holtz) a pass, you're disgruntled that I used your comment about the state of Temple as a declaration of Prado's leadership.  You followed it or you wouldn't have responded but your original comment was meant to mean that beating Temple shouldn't be weighted too heavily.  You seemed to ignore the fact that Prado can find losses in the most obscure and improbable locations.......long live "Prado Ball".

Edited by hbryan