• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2-0 in conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If our defense tightens up and plays well like they did at the end of the game today and we have all of our key players back like Bench and Shaw then I don't think we will see a performance as bad as todays when we play UofL.  Teddy B did not look that hot when they were playing Rutgers so they are definitely vulnerable.  If Eveld plays, we lose the game.  Plain and simple.  Their defense was what impressed me, not so much their QB play.  We need someone who wont panic and that can somewhat scramble.  Realistically, any team in this conference can be beat.  Let's see how much these wins will affect the players' game

We're you in the brown liquor today, USF is not in the Ville class, if Dan Marino plays for USF we have no receivers that can or want to catch the ball 1 maybe 2 more wins this season only because of Kloss. Not a good sign when your kicker is your best offensive player. Congrats to Kloss on another solid day and the D is making progress

Is everyone of your 34 posts like this and will all future ones be also?  That way I know just to skip ready them.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

2-0 is 2-0. I don't care how ugly it is.

We were missing our starting QB and one of the best RBs in the country.

Let's not get carried away.  He's done pretty well so far against very soft competition.  And our starting QB isn't much better than the one we played today. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

"The only meaningful statistic is number of games won." -Woody Hayes. 

All you have to do at the end of the day is win the game.  Do what you can to prepare for each team beforehand, but win the game when the time comes.  We just have to out work them. 
Take it one step at a time.  Enjoy the win. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  59

If our defense tightens up and plays well like they did at the end of the game today and we have all of our key players back like Bench and Shaw then I don't think we will see a performance as bad as todays when we play UofL.  Teddy B did not look that hot when they were playing Rutgers so they are definitely vulnerable.  If Eveld plays, we lose the game.  Plain and simple.  Their defense was what impressed me, not so much their QB play.  We need someone who wont panic and that can somewhat scramble.  Realistically, any team in this conference can be beat.  Let's see how much these wins will affect the players' game

We're you in the brown liquor today, USF is not in the Ville class, if Dan Marino plays for USF we have no receivers that can or want to catch the ball 1 maybe 2 more wins this season only because of Kloss. Not a good sign when your kicker is your best offensive player. Congrats to Kloss on another solid day and the D is making progress

Is everyone of your 34 posts like this and will all future ones be also?  That way I know just to skip ready them.

Just calling it like I it is credit to the D and Kloss the rest of the team is playing at D 2 level

So your answer is yes?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806

We don't need no more negative nancies

So your answer is yes?

Not committing love the W today........... just hard to watch........... Go Bulls let's leave it at that and hope for a miracle against The Ville and UCF

Okay, I can live with that

Okay, I can live with that

Thanks not trying to be negative but a lot of pressure living in Orlando as you well know ....... Win the UCF game

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Everyone has to remember the UL plays UCF before we do.

They are thinking they will knock them off as well.