• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Da Bresz and Cooper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Guys, that motivated me seeing them out on the field coaching up our boys on that critical 4th down stop. Been a while since I saw that type of passion, that to me was just awesome to see....

I love a good defensive beat down

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Same here... that play was HUGE.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I know we didn't have many people there...but just for a moment it sounded like we had 50k in the stands...felt good to hear the noise. 

The defense just manned up and finished off the bearcats there. The defensive played beautifully last night. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

I know we didn't have many people there...but just for a moment it sounded like we had 50k in the stands...felt good to hear the noise. 

The defense just manned up and finished off the bearcats there. The defensive played beautifully last night. 

We got to yell out all of our frustrations as blocked kicks got brought back to the house, our D scored and sacked and our offense could move the ball and we drilled long FGs.  I enjoyed the missed XP from them also.  The game and this team gave us A LOT to cheer for.

*Edit - I just noticed there was only one credited sack, however they must have counted the Cinci QBs attempted runs as TFLs.  I could have sworn he was brought down behind the line several times.

Edited by inTransit

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,701
  • Days Won:  2

I hate the prevent d we went to though late in game. I wish we'd stayed aggressive

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

We got to yell out all of our frustrations as blocked kicks got brought back to the house, our D scored and sacked and our offense could move the ball and we drilled long FGs.  I enjoyed the missed XP from them also.  The game and this team gave us A LOT to cheer for.

*Edit - I just noticed there was only one credited sack, however they must have counted the Cinci QBs attempted runs as TFLs.  I could have sworn he was brought down behind the line several times.

I thought we got a few sacks too.  Strange.

I enjoyed hearing the crowd, we were few in number but very loud.  I tried to get everyone in our section to stand and get loud,

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Great to get the win

Edited by snarling Bull