• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Comin' (UM Game Smack Thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I hope the Miami fans and alumni enjoy the game and that our fans show good sportanship and are welcoming. I know among some Miami fans USF fans have a bad reputation. Unfortunate.

Hope we win and that some more games continue to be scheduled occasionally.

Have fun watching Miami beat on us. USF fans will have to just watch for some better offense and good play on defense and be happy with it. Sucks but its true. I can't believe how bad our team has become in only 3 years. Smh.

Don't worry UM's scumbag fans could care less.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Even if Miami wins I now have a reason to chear against those bastards for the rest of year. Their fans on this board are complete scumbags with a douch personality.

The Canes are gonna give you about 50 more reasons by 3:00 today! :evil:

Whatever scumbag

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Even if Miami wins I now have a reason to chear against those bastards for the rest of year. Their fans on this board are complete scumbags with a douch personality.

Lowering yourself to the level that you are criticizing doesn't make you any better.

Besides, since we're all bandwagon fans, we will just switch over to our Alabama or Oregon shirts if Miami loses.

Ha, there you go...have fun, dude.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

i've had this conversation with dozens of non-alum Miami fans, especially those within the "urban" community who represent UM so hard because they think UM represents Miami and its "swagger" as a tropical urban metropolis background for the latest Rick Ross rap video.

the sadly ironic thing is that the actual University of Miami in Coral Gables, with its student body demographic and admissions, does anything BUT represent the city of Miami.

City of Miami demographics:

70% Hispanic, 17% Black, 12% White (non-Hispanic)

http://www.city-data.com/city/Miami-Florida.html

University of Miami demographics:

51% White (non-Hispanic), 25% Hispanic, 15% Asian, 7% Black

http://www.miami.edu/index.php/about_us/fast_facts/student_enrollment/

not only that, but only 25% of the student body comes from Miami-Dade, and only 48% come from ANYWHERE within the state of Florida. 52% of UM students are from outside Florida!

so u have so many of these ignorant fans who not only believe U of Miami (Coral Gables) is an integral part of their urban, Scarfaced, dreadlocked fantasy version of the City of Miami, but believe it to be EMBLEMATIC of that fantasy.

in reality, it is an exclusive private university whose student body is literally the exact INVERSE/OPPOSITE of the city whose name it bears, the majority of whom dont even come from the STATE, nevermind the city.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

i've had this conversation with dozens of non-alum Miami fans, especially those within the "urban" community who represent UM so hard because they think UM represents Miami and its "swagger" as a tropical urban metropolis background for the latest Rick Ross rap video.

the sadly ironic thing is that the actual University of Miami in Coral Gables, with its student body demographic and admissions, does anything BUT represent the city of Miami.

City of Miami demographics:

70% Hispanic, 17% Black, 12% White (non-Hispanic)

http://www.city-data.com/city/Miami-Florida.html

University of Miami demographics:

51% White (non-Hispanic), 25% Hispanic, 15% Asian, 7% Black

http://www.miami.edu/index.php/about_us/fast_facts/student_enrollment/

not only that, but only 25% of the student body comes from Miami-Dade, and only 48% come from ANYWHERE within the state of Florida. 52% of UM students are from outside Florida!

so u have so many of these ignorant fans who not only believe U of Miami (Coral Gables) is an integral part of their urban, Scarfaced, dreadlocked fantasy version of the City of Miami, but believe it to be EMBLEMATIC of that fantasy.

in reality, it is an exclusive private university whose student body is literally the exact INVERSE/OPPOSITE of the city whose name it bears, the majority of whom dont even come from the STATE, nevermind the city.

The funny part is that probably most of the Black students that make that 7% of the total enrollment play on the sports teams.

The school even sends out emergency notifications when there are black people on campus:

BlackMale.jpg

Edited by Leviathan

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Let me just say there were some great Miami fans yesterday.  And there were a lot of them that were the most disgusting fans I've ever been around.  The lowest of life forms.  You'd think Miami fans would be used to winning, but I guess they are either still pissed they lost three years ago or they are major losers in life and this is the only time they can gloat.  

Most classless fans ever.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Don't blame them , and believe me Ive been a critic in the past of them and the fan base in general.   But until Judy shows that she wont tolerate an Athletic Dept  that is run worst than a JV high school volunteer program this is what we can expect.    Find it funny that people are on the students when the Staff section was just as bad.  These same people say they saw a lot of orange on TV( WHY Were you not at the game) If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Show up or shut up.  Also these are the same people defending Woolard and his Dept.  Too freaking funny.

Disgrace all over the stadium yesterday.  

Only positive is had Miami not brought so many fair weather fans to the game we wouldn't had hit the 20,000 mark.   TSA is reporting actual attendance was in the low 30,000 range.   We know Miami had half the fans in the stands.

So in a thread full of complaints about 29,500 USF students not bothering to show up, you have the nerve to call any other fan base a bunch of "fair weather fans"?? You guys have set the new standard for fair weather fans.