• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Comin' (UM Game Smack Thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Mira que hablan mierda, cono. If we are so lowly of a school and sports program why are you wasting your time coming to this board to talk smack?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

Not that I hope, I think if you break the rules you should be punished...

Can you name the people on campus who cheated and deserve to be punished? Thanks in advance.
We'll name them after the NCAA report is released.
Oh, you don't get it, I guess. Everyone named in the NOA is gone. Athletes, employees, all gone. You guys want to punish a bunch of coaches and kids who came in after the fact.
The kids that were recruited by breaking the rules. Sounds good punish them.

Huh? What current kids were recruited by breaking the rules? You people need to catch up with the story.

The allegations run from 2002 - 2010.

You do know Miami isn't a community college right. That means that anyone in their red shirt sophomore / junior year or older were recruited during that period.

Make sense? Or was the math to hard...

"....was the math to hard...."

LMFAO.

You just make it way too easy. Too easy. "Too" easy. See what I did there? "Too" easy. And since you brought up math, 47<170, or whatever embarrassing ranking your school is suffering through these days.

Allegations have already been spelled out against specific players and against specific coaches. Those people are gone. Don't play dumb.

Mira que hablan mierda, cono. If we are so lowly of a school and sports program why are you wasting your time coming to this board to talk smack?

Because it's fun and easy. It's like poking a caged animal with a stick. Nothing you can do.

Because it's fun and easy. It's like poking a caged animal with a stick. Nothing you can do.

Oh yes I'm laughing my ass at how you need to come here and pound your chest now that the U is having some success.

Oh yes I'm laughing my ass at how you need to come here and pound your chest now that the U is having some success.

Glad you can find some humor in this abysmal season.

Glad you can find some humor in this abysmal season.

Because I'm a real fan and know that everything goes in cycles.

Oh, you're a "real fan". Burn.

Yes, it goes in cycles, but most programs never reach the heights that we have reached and never fall as low as you are right now.

Oh, you're a "real fan". Burn.

Yes, it goes in cycles, but most programs never reach the heights that we have reached and never fall as low as you are right now.

LOL. Listen I'm old enough to know how low Miami was. I grew up and live in Miami had season tickets to the Canes until USF started football. I remember the late 70s when Miami almost dropped football. When they had to play on Friday nights and Killian vs Palmetto high school game outdrew them. I remember Miami losing to FAMU.

We will come back up and when we do I will be right there just like I am now and I won't be wasting my time going to opponent boards and look like an ass talking crap. So enjoy the good times now because when the bad times come the bandwagon will empty again and hopefully for UM you won't be one of those heading for the exits.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93

Can you name the people on campus who cheated and deserve to be punished? Thanks in advance.

Oh, you don't get it, I guess. Everyone named in the NOA is gone. Athletes, employees, all gone. You guys want to punish a bunch of coaches and kids who came in after the fact.

Yes Edwin, that's the way the NCAA rules violations (punishments) work.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Yes Edwin, that's the way the NCAA rules violations (punishments) work.

LOL ... You can sure tell the UM groupies who don't have a ******* clue about college football from the actual UM alumni that occasionally post here ...