• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If I was a QB and early playing time factored into my commitment.......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

First off, this will probably be merged with another thread, but I'm going to start a new one to say my piece.

I would most definitely be looking to sign with USF. You don't even have to be good to beat the QBs we have on our roster for the starting job. They can't read coverages, they don't notice the pressure/blitzes when the defense is obviously showing it pre snap and they don't even understand that on obvious passing downs that there will be pressure and the defense will be in pass rush mode. I know I can't put it all on the QB, the offensive line has looked piss poor in pass protection. Yes, I know some of this goes back to maybe they aren't being coached properly, but CWT and crew can't play for them all they can do is coach them, it's still up to the players to execute!! I one we were in for trouble after what we saw at the end of the year when BJ got injured, but I have seen no signs of improvement from Eveld or Floyd. Bench was really not that impressive either, there were flashes, but overall not good!.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

You do realize that was the first time Bench has actually played any significant time right? As in more than 3 snaps?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

Give Bench the majority reps the next two weeks.

We have a very good running game and Defense.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

There's a Bench thread underway, so I'll go there.  However, what I saw looked haphazard and from the hip.  Not sure that offers me any hope.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

There's a Bench thread underway, so I'll go there. However, what I saw looked haphazard and from the hip. Not sure that offers me any hope.

Right now we're comparing 3 subpar samples. That might be offensive to subpar