• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need some help from fellow Bullspenners

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

I am trying to but an extra parking pass for Lot 3.  I am at my max of 3 for my 8 tickets.

Is there anyone on here that buys season tickets but doesn't buy their full allotment of parking passes?  You are entitled to parking passes as follows:

1 - 2 tickets - 1 pass

3 - 4 tickets - 2 passes

5 - 8 tickets - 3 passes

Even if you are not in Lot 3 you could buy an additional pass, if eligible based on the above, in Lot 3. 

Send me a private message on here and I'll get the money to you.

Thanks for any help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

PM'd shoot me an email.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I have the ability to buy one more parking pass and I would be glad to help (although you may already have that covered) .... but .... did you check and see if lot 3 was full? I would be surprised if lot 3 was still an option for someone buying.

- not trying to rain on your idea.

I want to say in the past we would sell people extra passes at the end of the process as long as they were from the leftover lots. Not sure if that policy has changed since I left. (ie - you could get more passes as long as they didn't hurt any other ticket holder or donor's lot assignment.)

To all who messaged me, want to thank you for your quick offers of help.  Looks like I'll be getting one from usfbullscpa.  But I really appreciate all the offers.

Mike, I've been in touch with USF and Lot 3 still has availability.  Wouldn't let me purchase a 4th.  And wouldn't sell it to the people who I'm trying to get it for since they aren't season ticket holders.  Doesn't make much sense to me since there are openings but I guess they have their rules. 

Thanks again to all.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

To all who messaged me, want to thank you for your quick offers of help.  Looks like I'll be getting one from usfbullscpa.  But I really appreciate all the offers.

Mike, I've been in touch with USF and Lot 3 still has availability.  Wouldn't let me purchase a 4th.  And wouldn't sell it to the people who I'm trying to get it for since they aren't season ticket holders.  Doesn't make much sense to me since there are openings but I guess they have their rules. 

Thanks again to all.

Wow...seriously? Knowing what you told me about them..thats RIDICULOUS!

Thanks again to all.

Wow...seriously? Knowing what you told me about them..thats RIDICULOUS!

Something about compliance issues.