• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gibbons Alumni Center is Getting an Upgrade

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

http://usfalumni.org/s/861/internal.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=252&cid=7954&ecid=7954&crid=0&calpgid=61&calcid=5195

Your home on campus, the Sam and Martha Gibbons Alumni Center, is getting its first update since opening nearly 15 years ago. When the work is completed in late October, USF alumni will have a welcoming place on the Tampa campus where they can meet with a client, hold a small group meeting or just connect with friends. Visitors can grab a coffee and pastry while they access the center's free wi-fi. New interactive electronic displays will keep you informed about what's going on around campus. For bigger events, Traditions Hall is getting a redesign that will make it the perfect venue for a conference, wedding or other special occasion. Please pardon our dust for the next few months, because big changes are underway. We'll see you for the grand opening at the Parade Watch Party on Oct. 25th!

reno.jpg

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Good to see. I've never understood why they built the facility so far off of alumni drive...I guess to connect it to the President's House (Where Judy doesn't live).

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Good to see. I've never understood why they built the facility so far off of alumni drive...I guess to connect it to the President's House (Where Judy doesn't live).

True,  but just because Judy doesn't live there doesn't mean a future president won't. She won't be here forever.