• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is why I was so glad we were done with Tinmen

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I hate to break it to you, but this isn't another September home/home OOC game series. It's now a conference game and meaningful. It's also a inner-state game from two schools 1.5 hrs away from each other. If its not a rivalry now, it will be. And this new conference will sell it as one. And guess what, this isn't a temporary solution. USF is stuck with this, so deal. I think a lot of you are still in denial thinking that the Big 12 or someone will be calling any moment to save USF. They're not.

I'm glad someone brought up ECU as well. You all will be playing them each year after this season from now on. You are 4-0 vs them. Now maybe they finally beat USF and can start a rivalry with USF, too. Same with Tulane and Tulsa. Welcome to our hell world now and get used to it. Nobody is coming to save any of us.

Right now, UCF is a better football team and program than USF and many give UCF a good shot at even winning the AAC. If anything, for USF it'll be UCF as the team to beat, not the other way around. USF should be more aware of the fact they're rebuilding from their "Holtz new era". That's gonna take a while.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I hate to break it to you, but this isn't another September home/home OOC game series. It's now a conference game and meaningful. It's also a inner-state game from two schools 1.5 hrs away from each other. If its not a rivalry now, it will be. And this new conference will sell it as one. And guess what, this isn't a temporary solution. USF is stuck with this, so deal. I think a lot of you are still in denial thinking that the Big 12 or someone will be calling any moment to save USF. They're not.

I'm glad someone brought up ECU as well. You all will be playing them each year after this season from now on. You are 4-0 vs them. Now maybe they finally beat USF and can start a rivalry with USF, too. Same with Tulane and Tulsa. Welcome to our hell world now and get used to it. Nobody is coming to save any of us.

Right now, UCF is a better football team and program than USF and many give UCF a good shot at even winning the AAC. If anything, for USF it'll be UCF as the team to beat, not the other way around. USF should be more aware of the fact they're rebuilding from their "Holtz new era". That's gonna take a while.

And based on our recruiting classes, it won't take long to overtake little UCF.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126

Hahahahahaha

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Nice to see you're still drinking heavily.... carry on.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

And based on our recruiting classes, it won't take long to overtake little UCF.

LoL!

If our Holtz error is so devastating then why are we currently 52nd recruiting nationally (bulls247) compared to UCF 90th? I mean clearly you are an equal conference mate now and should be drawing the same level of recruits right? :rolleyes: 

Or even looking at 2013 USF 53rd, UCF 81st..

2012 USF 51st, 101st

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780

You are right about one thing...we are rebuilding from the unfortunate Holtz era. This is why it will be even more embarrassing for UCF when we stay undefeated against UCF on your Black Friday.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I guess y'all admit you're playing catchup to UCF. Even if not and you think it's the other way around in your minds, it's not like you set the bar that high to reach. If there is one.

But UCF also has many bigger fish to fry prior to our lil match to give a what-fer, like South Carolina, Penn State, Louisvile, etc. So, we'll see how we stand by then.

Some of you laugh like what I'm saying isn't real, but it's very real and i truly think you all believe this situation is temporary and you're on your way out like Louisville. You're not. You're still hanging onto the idea of joining the FL "Big 3" as #4. Good dream. We have that too. Difference is, USF no longer has a leg up on UCF. Not only that, USF is pretty much being shoved to rival UCF and can't control it. Billed as rivals on TV, video games, our conference and even being out on ABC on Black Friday during rivalry weekend!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881

I guess y'all admit you're playing catchup to UCF. Even if not and you think it's the other way around in your minds, it's not like you set the bar that high to reach. If there is one.

But UCF also has many bigger fish to fry prior to our lil match to give a what-fer, like South Carolina, Penn State, Louisvile, etc. So, we'll see how we stand by then.

Some of you laugh like what I'm saying isn't real, but it's very real and i truly think you all believe this situation is temporary and you're on your way out like Louisville. You're not. You're still hanging onto the idea of joining the FL "Big 3" as #4. Good dream. We have that too. Difference is, USF no longer has a leg up on UCF. Not only that, USF is pretty much being shoved to rival UCF and can't control it. Billed as rivals on TV, video games, our conference and even being out on ABC on Black Friday during rivalry weekend!

LOL you're a complete idiot. And my money is on UL beating your C-USA talented team by at least 3 TDs.

I am sure you will disagree with me, but this will only become a rivalry when you guys beat us; so far that hasn't happened. I am not against a so called "rivalry" b/w us. I think it is healthy and beneficial to the conference (I agree we are probably stuck in this crap hole for the near future).

You can add South Carolina as well. Not sure about Penn State, they have lost some good talent...could be a close game or a blood bath like UL and SC.