• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They look pretty serious

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,414
  • Days Won:  13

My wife has already done Over The Edge, repelled off a building for the Special Olympics and did the Mud Run for Breast Ca. Oh yeah, and she did the Polar Plunge this winter too. I don't see her going to any concert other than Ozzy. Someone asked if she wanted to go and see Barry Manilow and I almost fell over laughing.  Guess that goes with having an Air Force Col. dad, brother in the Marines and being Irish.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Any of those ladies able to play QB?

My thoughts exactly.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

Any of those ladies able to play QB?

Died laughing at this.

Kinda smart since CWT is holding clinics for high school kids at just about all positions. Did either of the other two hold so many different camps?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

My wife has already done Over The Edge, repelled off a building for the Special Olympics and did the Mud Run for Breast Ca. Oh yeah, and she did the Polar Plunge this winter too. I don't see her going to any concert other than Ozzy. Someone asked if she wanted to go and see Barry Manilow and I almost fell over laughing.  Guess that goes with having an Air Force Col. dad, brother in the Marines and being Irish.

Just guessing, but pretty sure the Indigo Girls reference was for lesbianism, not musical taste.

Just guessing, but pretty sure the Indigo Girls reference was for lesbianism, not musical taste.

Living up here where they are from, I've seen them in the news more than average since they are popular here. Didn't get that reference.

Living up here where they are from, I've seen them in the news more than average since they are popular here. Didn't get that reference.

I've been in love with them for more than 20 years. Broke my heart when I found out they were both hitting for the other team (but not with each other)

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

They grew up in Dekalb County GA (my backyard in HS). When I returned to GA in 1983 they were really getting into it. Indigo girls were almost the house band at the Purple Parrot in VA- Highlands in ATL.Prolly saw them 20 times. Cozy venue, they were always incredible. Always knew they were gay, never cared. I don't think it affected the voices, playing or songwriting skills. If anything, probably made them stronger in their will to succeed. And now my favorite song of theirs "Southland in the Springtime", one of the greatest songs ever written about the magical feeling that comes with growing up southern. 2nd verse about GA is pretty amazing. Try it.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Quick note ... to tie the Indigo Girls and USF football together. They did a pre-game concert during our first season. I think it was homecoming, but the concert wasn't in the stadium, but in the parking lot, in front of a student party.

They grew up in Dekalb County GA (my backyard in HS). When I returned to GA in 1983 they were really getting into it. Indigo girls were almost the house band at the Purple Parrot in VA- Highlands in ATL.Prolly saw them 20 times. Cozy venue, they were always incredible. Always knew they were gay, never cared. I don't think it affected the voices, playing or songwriting skills. If anything, probably made them stronger in their will to succeed. And now my favorite song of theirs "Southland in the Springtime", one of the greatest songs ever written about the magical feeling that comes with growing up southern. 2nd verse about GA is pretty amazing. Try it.

Thanks for that little interlude.

One of my all-time favorite songs.

I only have 5 Indigo Girls albums in my iTunes. I should get some more one of these days. Having a mini marathon tonight.