• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Ranked 449 out of 650

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

The intent of these lists be it Forbes or US News is solely to sell magazines.  The unfortunate part is that the public does value the opinions expressed in them. 

With that all said, USF has some problems.  The graduation rate needs improving, the ratio of Grad students to Undergrads isnt comparable to more reputable Universities, those PhD's that USF does produce are not in demand by other reputable Universities and lastly Judy and crew need to accept that USF will never be an AAU member.

I'm confident that the University has nowhere to go but up, but I think we should be focused on building a foundation before reaching for the stratosphere.

Edited by wiltznucs
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Building the foundation is the step we're on to reaching the stratosphere.

If it wasn't for Judy's vigorous effort to reach AAU, the University wouldn't be close to where it is in regards to the improvements that have been made since I graduated in 2007.  

Hell, I got a Chem E degree in 4 years with a 3.0+ GPA and I don't think I could even get in to the University at this point.  

Will we make AAU, I'd say it's unlikely,  but there's no fault in making it a lofty target.  We're a lot closer than we were even 5/6 years ago when I left.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

Building the foundation is the step we're on to reaching the stratosphere.

If it wasn't for Judy's vigorous effort to reach AAU, the University wouldn't be close to where it is in regards to the improvements that have been made since I graduated in 2007.  

Hell, I got a Chem E degree in 4 years with a 3.0+ GPA and I don't think I could even get in to the University at this point.  

Will we make AAU, I'd say it's unlikely,  but there's no fault in making it a lofty target.  We're a lot closer than we were even 5/6 years ago when I left.

I've only been in Tampa for 6 years and finished Grad work at USF recently.  It's good to hear they've made progress...

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ithought this was our football ranking

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

That was actually funny