• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And how many football games did we win in 2013?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

If I'm not mistaken, all, if not most, of the players drafted or signed to rookie free agent contracts were Jim Leavitt recruits. I'd be curious to see if any of Holtz's players make it into the NFL. My money is on Andre "Freakshow" Davis and Aaron Lynch; after that, I'm not so sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linval_Joseph  He was drafted 2nd round in 2010, recruited by Holtz, for ECU. He plays with JPP on the Giants D Line.

For clarification, I meant USF players drafted in 2013.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

wishful thinking

usc is one of the best football programs ever and rutgers is a big ten school

No -- wishful thinking

USC plays the best ball

Rutgers is Big Ten.

~Haikus with Smazza

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

If I'm not mistaken, all, if not most, of the players drafted or signed to rookie free agent contracts were Jim Leavitt recruits. I'd be curious to see if any of Holtz's players make it into the NFL. My money is on Andre "Freakshow" Davis and Aaron Lynch; after that, I'm not so sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linval_Joseph  He was drafted 2nd round in 2010, recruited by Holtz, for ECU. He plays with JPP on the Giants D Line.

Well that would make no sense unless they were JC transfers. The vast majority of the college players drafted are seniors with a few juniors scattered in and many of these are RS so add another year.

Well that would make no sense unless they were JC transfers. The vast majority of the college players drafted are seniors with a few juniors scattered in and many of these are RS so add another year.

Or players talented enough to leave earlier.

Let's get this straight. Most of the class in 2010 Skip inherited, coming in a month before signing day. So you are talking sophomores? Do you follow football?

Has a true sophomore EVER been drafted? RS Fresh?

Let's get this straight. Most of the class in 2010 Skip inherited, coming in a month before signing day. So you are talking sophomores? Do you follow football?

Can't declare until your junior year. I'll give the 2010 class to Skip, he had to hold it together and added some valuable players like T-Rex. I'm not sure how much it was Holtz that pulled T-Rex here, but I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ask Darrell Scott what kind of a disaster declaring as a Junior can be.

Can't declare until your junior year. I'll give the 2010 class to Skip, he had to hold it together and added some valuable players like T-Rex. I'm not sure how much it was Holtz that pulled T-Rex here, but I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt.

Skip had a top 25 USA Today recruiting class at ECU. Just saying.

Skip had a top 25 USA Today recruiting class at ECU. Just saying.

He didn't have it here, and that's all that matters to me.